Awdal state welcomes Ethiopia to take over Zeila port

I was scrolling through the Ethiopian reddit on this topic, and I was not surprised when I saw Somalis taking their qabiil politics to Ethiopians. Some talking about doing land exchange of Somalia, others talking about their qabiil conflicts/beefs and whatnot. And giving those Ethiopians the space to talk about how they can take advantage of some clans against others. Somalis are very messy 🤦‍♂️

أوقفوا هذه المؤامرات عندما تكون لدينا أشياء حقيقية في متناول اليد، إسحاق العشوائي في الواقع لا يهتم بمكان الاستثمار سواء كان بوراما أو بوركو، كما أن كل صومالي بغض النظر عن مسقط رأسه أو قبيلته ينزعج من هذه التطورات الجديدة المثيرة للقلق، لذلك لا داعي لتوجيه أصابع الاتهام إلى iidors فقط

ولكن ما هو رأيك في هذه القضية، قالت إثيوبيا إنها لا يمكن أن تكون دولة غير ساحلية محرومة من البركات الاستراتيجية لشواطئ البحر الأحمر، وإذا لم يكن أحد على استعداد لاسترضاء موانئها لهم فسوف يضمونها بالقوة، بالإضافة إلى إثيوبيا. تقوم ببناء بحرية بشكل علني على الرغم من كونها دولة غير ساحلية

ردًا على ذلك، شعرت إريتريا بالتهديد من هذا السلوك الغريب والاستفزازي ولم تكن مستعدة للدخول في أي نوع من الصفقة مع قيادة حزب الشعب المشبوهة هذه.

لذا بدلاً من تشتيت نقطة المناقشة، أخبرنا sxb برأيك في هذه القضية، هل تأخذ كل هذه التحذيرات على محمل الجد وتريد أن تظل يقظًا على الأقل أم أنك أحد أولئك الذين يفكرون في أن استرضاء أجنبي بأودال سيحسن حاله، اختر sxb واحد ثم سنتحدث وفقا لذلك
SXb walahi this xabashi will never come to Awdal insha Allah shabbab will keep an eye on them .. Its unfortunate that the Somali governments are very weak, but thank God we have this militia that defends Somalis

AS defend Somalis?!?!! In what world do you live? :draketf:
Yes, they defend Somalis .. Im talking about when a foreign country attacks Somalis, they will attack that country, most of AS attacks on Kenya are a reaction to what the Kenyan army is doing in southern Somalia +

they even defend Muslim minorities in E Africa .. month ago, the Kenyan government, with cooperation with China, tried to build or develop a port on the coast of the Muslim minorities in Kenya, and As attacked the site and ,killed the workers, What made them close the project for now

Yes, they defend Somalis .. Im talking about when a foreign country attacks Somalis, they will attack that country, most of AS attacks on Kenya are a reaction to what the Kenyan army is doing in southern Somalia +

What a whole lot of bs. AS has done nothing but caused harm and t*rrorized Somalis.

You’re talking about foreigners attacking Somalis. The very reason for the presence of foreign troops in Somalia is due to AS threat to the stability of the country. If they ceased with their violence/t*rror against fellow Muslims, then we would’ve achieved peace long time ago.

they even defend Muslim minorities in E Africa .. month ago, the Kenyan government, with cooperation with China, tried to build or develop a port on the coast of the Muslim minorities in Kenya, and As attacked the site and ,killed the workers, What made them close the project for now

Sounds like you’re buying AS propaganda, lol.

You just gave an example of AS t*rrorizing people. Why were innocent workers killed, just because AS didn’t like a project by the Kenyan government?

AS is just a t*rror entity who is abusing the deen. It’s not hard to grasp this fact.

I've addressed it and you're not satisfied with my response, but that's a YOU problem.
You just kept gaslighting sxb if you call that an answer, but eritrea unlike us warned abiy against repeating such provocative statements

surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

What about Puntland, is foreign country?

Fairs, that's commendable.
I don’t see anything wrong with making a deal with Ethiopia but annexing you’re region to Ethiopia is very problematic. It’s gotta be a Berbera sort of situation where there aren’t
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Gadabursi ancestors dying in their thousands to protect the Shahada, the somali people for centuries. But unfortunately Ogaden, Ciise and Iidoor have sold out to Habeshi, I am glad Gadabursi are finally waking up.

The thing is Ethiopia isn’t looking to rent a port. I don’t think anyone apposed that but unfortunately they want to annex a piece of land for themselves and Samaroon are inviting them lmfao. Ethiopia is a poor nation living on loans at this point. They can’t pay Djibouti and SL for port use. I think it’s ridiculous to give them you’re land. Instead build you’re own port and then charge them for cargo.

I don’t see anything wrong with making a deal with Ethiopia but annexing you’re region to Ethiopia is very problematic. It’s gotta be a Berbera sort of situation where there aren’t

The Berbera port isn't favorable either. The SL gov't made a mistake when they chose to become a minority owner with only a 30% stake, while 19% and 51% would go to Ethiopia respective UAE/DP. Luckily, Ethiopia didn't adhere to the agreement which meant that SL could takeover their share. But it's still not ideal owning <50%.

Whenever you're letting foreigners invest in critical infrastructure, you should never let them gain a majority (and controlling) stake. Otherwise, you're loosing on the right to make decisive decisions, which could affect your country. Imo, it's better to lease out ports, even if means loss of revenue in the short run, but it will be more beneficially in the future.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I was scrolling through the Ethiopian reddit on this topic, and I was not surprised when I saw Somalis taking their qabiil politics to Ethiopians. Some talking about doing land exchange of Somalia, others talking about their qabiil conflicts/beefs and whatnot. And giving those Ethiopians the space to talk about how they can take advantage of some clans against others. Somalis are very messy 🤦‍♂️
Jobless diaspora youth continue to make us look like fools. I know half those reddit neets are living cozy in the west yet want to talk qabil like they live back home. We need to actively shame these people.

Habesha guy celebrating and telling his folks that theyre going to get a port rightaway without firing a single bullet, see the comment section for more fun :deadpeter:

Some days back I just joined a random space, and the host that was taking questions was telling the audiences that tho abiys statements were clearly provocative yet they got some acceptance from somalia( clearly confusing somalia with this fake movement) :deadpeter:

This country is done beyond repair

Trending