Awdal and Waqooyi Galbeed Regions has more Arab DNA in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy somalis thinking we are arabs. No man we aint. We aint Banu hashim nacalakutaal. We would have adopted arab as our language by now if we were . Goddamn i'd rather be bantu than arab anyday :nahgirl:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Since when was our identity contingent on what "red ears" say? You give them far too much credit. Arabs treat each other horribly. Have you seen those emergency A/C tents in Saudi? Don't expect them to give you a pass for being a non-Arab country in the league. Indians get treated the worst. Despite being "Braawn." They have human rights violations to the moon and back. Lebanon is the home of Diana. Cosmetic surgery isn't taabo. And obesity is rampant.

I can imagine a Bani Hashim wannabe googling for evidence that their Awoowo was an Iraqi coming across this Wikipedia map and breaking into dance.

rIBKtWl.gif

Kkkkk I find it ironic ya'll can't beg that 7th century Arab daddy no mo but I am part Jewish. I got what I didn't want (or even expected) and you didn't get what you were fully expecting and felt entitled to.

I feel like my fully Jewish 18th century ancestor discovery was a KO.

:mjlol:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
techinacally arabs have native somalian dna somewhere since human race supposedly started in africa

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
no Somali clan like an other somali clan so what is the difference
Nigga you is a sheep. You previously mentioned that you have a Syrian wife. Is you telling me her sugar walls are so good that you are willing to revoke your blessed Somali Cushitic card to become a sand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.