Awbaree Uprising against Mustafa Cagjar two killed in cold blood

@Sheikh Kulkuli warya although we want Cagjar’s replacement we should not encourage minority protests. They shouldn’t be allowed to breathe in the region let alone protest against the state. Only Absame should be exempt for dissatisfactions against the regime!
Trust me we don’t want to join the Palestinians of Somalis, we have plentiful lands which is the beautiful awdal with its own coast, jigjiga is run by amharas anyways, I heard you invited their militia too, what’s next offering your women to them😂

Trust me we don’t want to join the Palestinians of Somalis, we have plentiful lands which is the beautiful awdal with its own coast, jigjiga is run by amharas anyways, I heard you invited their militia too, what’s next offering your women to them😂
You are the real palestinian didnt you say you are 500k in Ethiopia? Your majority live in Ethiopia Without representation.In awdal Isaaq ba kugumeyso.In Djibouti as well.

You have cuqdad in every corner you live.
Cuqdad against Ciise, cuqdad against Isaaq and now cuqdad against Ogaden.

Did you think your folks from borame will just be allowed to stir uprising in Awbarre miskiin do you think Riyaale Kahin is still the president of SL?

Cagjar and Cabdulmajid the gadabursi are the same.You know how Cabdulmajid ended.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You are the real palestinian didnt you say you are 500k in Ethiopia? Your majority live in Ethiopia Without representation.In awdal Isaaq ba kugumeyso.In Djibouti as well.

Did you think your folks from borame will just be allowed to stir uprising in Awbarre miskiin do you think Riyaale Kahin is still the president of SL?

Cagjar and Cabdulmajid the gadabursi are the same.You know how Cabdulmajid ended.
Dr cabdulmajid was sacad muse. Also you man tried to kill him multiple times but failed he only died from natural causes from old age :wtf:

AACE497C-A31D-4CE9-9BBE-A517855EA16F.jpeg

Last edited:

500k in Awbare alone. Old head Dhoqon Caghdeer with poor reading comprehension.

You speak of representation, when the only representation that matters is being in the Ethiopian cabinet, yet the only person who is in it is a Dir man.

You can hype up this fugazi Somali regional state as if it matters when it can’t even tackle small-scale droughts, you dessert dwelling ignoble Dhoqon. That’s what you should be worried about right now.

Funny how you’re talking about gumeysi when Amhara baa Ethiopia kugu gumeysta, Kikuyu baa Kenya kugu gumeysta and Marexaan baa Jubaland kugu gumeysta

Don’t try your stupid isku dir, Ciise and Isaaq would still side with us over yous.
Cuqdad against Ogaden kulaha, we don’t even know you 👍

500k in Awbare alone. Old head Dhoqon Caghdeer with poor reading comprehension.

You speak of representation, when the only representation that matters is being in the Ethiopian cabinet, yet the only person who is in it is a Dir man.

You can hype up this fugazi Somali regional state as if it matters when it can’t even tackle small-scale droughts, you dessert dwelling ignoble Dhoqon. That’s what you should be worried about right now.

Funny how you’re talking about gumeysi when Amhara baa Ethiopia kugu gumeysta, Kikuyu baa Kenya kugu gumeysta and Marexaan baa Jubaland kugu gumeysta

Don’t try your stupid isku dir, Ciise and Isaaq would still side with us over yous.
Cuqdad against Ogaden kulaha, we don’t even know you 👍
Stop using the dir excuse I want to see a gadabursi repreaentative.

You claim you are 500K but want to stand on other peoples nuts.

Dont think we are stupid we know the cuqdad you have against ciise alot of gadabursi were standing behind afar when they were masscring ciise in sitti.
Jubbaland mx ba kugu gumeysta kulaha Axmed madoobe ma mx baa? Mise wa qudhunbursi?
Ethiopia where majority of your kins live have no representation at all markaas you are at the bottom of the food chain within somalis while in SL the presidnet is Isaaq no wonder you went to konfuur to wipe farmajos boots because of cuqdad against Farmajo.
You are af kunool useless people the only time you were relevant is probably under Riyoole khain.

Cabdulmajid was gadaursi and claimmed Sacadmuuse.
Secondly Cabdulmajod was attacked by the same tplf he used to kiss @ss and he died a cripple after israeli doctors told him he can only move his eyelids.
this is completely false. he was issaq from habar awal, and he was shot 6 times and died in a israeli hospital after being flown immediately from addis to isreal. this information is common knowledge please dont spread fake information about the dead sxb

this is completely false. he was issaq from habar awal, and he was shot 6 times and died in a israeli hospital after being flown immediately from addis to isreal. this information is common knowledge please dont spread fake information about the dead sxb
Habar awal is known to incoporate clans like jarso and langaab gadabursi.By origin Cmajid was gadabursi.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Habar awal is known to incoporate clans like jarso and langaab gadabursi.By origin Cmajid was gadabursi.
Dude my uncle knew him and his family personally why the fook would he claim sacad muse and we don’t even border with jaarso you are just making things up wallahi this is laughable :russ:

low iq caghdher on display here. You little retard living up to the stereotype

Dude my uncle knew him and his family personally why the fook would he claim sacad muse and we don’t even border with jaarso you are just making things up wallahi this is laughable :russ:

low iq caghdher on display here. You little retard living up to the stereotype
We know well Habar awal especially sacad muuse has alot of oromos incoporated in it.Itsn ot rocket science.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We dont bordrr oromos kulaha when habar awal live as far as harar.
You not read about Richard burtons book?
You have alot of jarso and are ilbax in incoporating people.
I asked you for proof sxb and here you continuing spewing nonsense as usual. Just cause you got caught on ur bullshit you don’t have to switch it up to something else :mjlol:

I think I have seen Dr Cabdimajiid in NY a few times and I thought he was GX. I know he is not Samaroon. I will look into this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Debating 90s/80s wars is a distraction the real issue here is what are the goals/policies of Abiy/Cagjar/Fanno/Qoti

The Oromo Ahmed shide is the most they will get. GusBursis are the last on the food chain in DDS they don’t make a factor :lolbron:

I don’t know why you guys are acting superior in your gumeysi, I have no cuqdud towards ogadens, your in my prayers just like Kashmirs and Palestinians, i only clapped back cause you keep calling the noble samaroons langabs which is laughable, but then with your generational trauma, you feel the need to oppress, what samaroons do on their lands either in awbarre or boorama, is not your business. Anyway you guys are the last food chain in Ethiopia even an afar is above you in Ethiopia, instead of focusing on Amhara you feel the need to suppress the samaroons right to protest

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I think I have seen Dr Cabdimajiid in NY a few times and I thought he was GX. I know he is not Samaroon. I will look into this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Debating 90s/80s wars is a distraction the real issue here is what are the goals/policies of Abiy/Cagjar/Fanno/Qoti
No he’s not gx he’s sacad muse one of the yaryar ones called afgaab muse who mainly live in Ethiopia. Theres a school named after him in sacad muse town in ddsi.

Trending