DEVELOPING NEWS Awbaree Uprising against Mustafa Cagjar two killed in cold blood

Gadabursi were supporting this man.I hope they see light now.

Well done Beesha Jidwaaq iyo Gidibursi.

Mustafa Xagjir must go we dont want faano.

D5091B1B-2D22-439E-BE28-8AAF423A2787.jpeg
D95598BE-864B-40E2-BBC7-DB442C893E35.jpeg
AC14A6D9-E6B6-446C-A525-5EB006E7402F.png

ethnic federalism is coming to an end.

cow

VIP
Liyu police doing what liyu police do kill civilians.

Any gadabursi in somalispot? How big is gadabursi in Ethiopia and a map of gadabursi land in Ethiopia if you have it.

@Sheikh Kulkuli warya although we want Cagjar’s replacement we should not encourage minority protests. They shouldn’t be allowed to breathe in the region let alone protest against the state. Only Absame should be exempt for dissatisfactions against the regime!

Caghdeeres in this thread should get their facts straight before they chat shit

Two native Reer Awbare youth who were travelling back from a holiday in Borama we’re shot dead supposedly by Liyuu police for shouting “Cagjar down”

The protests followed after
Liyu police doing what liyu police do kill civilians.

Any gadabursi in somalispot? How big is gadabursi in Ethiopia and a map of gadabursi land in Ethiopia if you have it.
Gadabursi live mostly in Awbare district which account for more than 500k+ and the rest in Harawo + Dambal districts and some in Dire dawa and Jigjiga.
Gadabursi do not even control their own region of Awdal let alone Borama city Jigjiga ku yeh :deadpeter:
We control Awdal lol. Taliyasha booliska iyo Maayarrada waa wada Gadabursi except for 1 town

Caghdeers always tryna 1 up on other Somali clans and in this case one which they don’t even border while Cagjar is bringing in Amhara Fano militias into the region. I’ve never seen a more stupid clan in my life wallahi :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Caghdeers always tryna 1 up on other Somali clans and in this case one which they don’t even border while Cagjar is bringing in Amhara Fano militias into the region. I’ve never seen a more stupid clan in my life wallahi :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:
Wait is fano really in ddsi now? The extremist amhara group ? ! What’s there intention

Wait is fano really in ddsi now? The extremist amhara group ? ! What’s there intention
Shouldn’t be a surprise tbh, Cagjar is an Amhara loyalist. They’ll probably be brought in to quell the rebellion in the region. Also they’re rumoured to be planning to form a Jijiga division of the FANO army.

Might see a similar relationship of Abdi Illey and TPLF with baldy and FANO

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Bro he brought Fano into the region because lacks support from his own clan or any clan in the region.

Trending