Aw Barkhadle, Hargeisa district

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Aw Barkhadle has been blessed with a lot of water due to the largest seasonal river in
Waqooyi Galbeed (dooxa Aw Barkhadle), as a result the inhabitants have planted a lot
of fruit trees in the area. Who is the majority in Aw Barkhadle Cidagale or HY? I have
seen both sides have a stake in the area. It is located in around 28 km north east of Hargeisa.

Last edited:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Apparently its cidagale (cabdi bari) but the Hy population has been increasing a lot recently and the place apparently supplies a lot of Hargeisa's water

Apparently its cidagale (cabdi bari) but the Hy population has been increasing a lot recently and the place apparently supplies a lot of Hargeisa's water

I thought Aw Barkhadle was originally gashaanbur ciidagale land and that the isaxaaq hy were newcomers?

Here's the shrine of the blessed father himself (Sharif Yuusuf Barkhadle):

14078672693_8069efd36a_b.jpg

Last edited:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I thought Aw Barkhadle was originally gashaanbur ciidagale land and that the isaxaaq hy were newcomers?
Not too sure I'm just speculating based on what I've heard also do gashaanbur solely live within SL borders or are they also found in hawd

Status
Not open for further replies.