AVOID MARRYING XALIIMO at all cost. They now copying one another on a new present

I am still waiting for my push pin money...... Mrs Marehaan be rich af

ROHANMARLEY.jpg
That’s a lot of presents lol.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Forget about bridal and baby showers those are normal, what’s with the gender reveal parties that you are expected to bring gifts? :kanyehmm:I had to go to one this past weekend, I agree with you menance this is getting out of hand.

I gave my sisters chewing gum on hers. She was the first of my siblings to have kids. My whole family, including aunts, cousins and family friends were all pissed off. The only people who wasn't was my sister and brother in law I give chewing gum lol

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Interesting idea. I will be sure to ask my wife for a present every time I push out a log when I'm married.

That must be an American culture, never heard baby showers in Australia.

“Pushing”?

The caesarean section of the Royal Women's Hospital in Melbourne is now called The Halima section due to the majority of Somali women giving birth at that section. I think it would be the same everywhere in the diaspora, should it be changed from pushing to caesarean?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s called push present.

There should be a period present, like faraaxs should give us a present when we are done with our periods.

What do you think @TheShinning @sophisticate @Knowles @CaliTedesse

Don't trust a man bearing gifts to wrap up a 7-day vacation since hes plotting to give you labour pains. :mugshotman:

Presents should come at the beginning when you feel at your worst (in the form of a limitless black card) for shopping therapy.:yacadiim:

Trending