Avoid Kenya if you're a diaspora. You can't trust people here even your relatives.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
One of my own Xawaadle tribe cousin and some other woman she knows backbited me and I never even met that woman. Everyone here is like miserable and out to get or steal even from their own relatives. My own cousin tricked me into a land deal and I paid like $5k thinking I'll be owning part of the house but she disappeared with it before she blocked me on Facebook. Luckily I reversed the charges with my bank after I told them product not delivered fraud dispute.

When my cousin disappeared on me but still stayed in touch in WhatsApp and it became obvious she did a mission on me. I shouldn't have easily fell for it, but she took me to the site along with some other older Somali guys who looked professional. Could've been part of her scam. She ended up going back to UK and i called her mom who is my aunt but she said she can't do anything about it since she wasn't there to witness the deal.

Then i noticed the bad UK thief cousin had reddish color in the part that is normally white and I was like omg she is like the non-Somali Africans, I've been swindled by indho gaduud.

On the plus side I got my money back via dispute and that money transfer app banned me. I had a feeling I shouldn't give her cash and that feeling was right.

Her husband left her and her controlling corruption.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How are u surviving walking the streets of Africa? Your type usually ends up dead in a ditch or something. Even your walking is awkward.

Cerberus

VIP
How are u surviving walking the streets of Africa? Your type usually ends up dead in a ditch or something. Even your walking is awkward.
Who me? You saw me walking before? C'mon Basra. And don't stereotype gurl my type may actually be the ones putting people into death or ditches. I may be a Killah and Guerilla and Hood Figga

Cerberus

VIP
5k? And you wanted to own part of the house? That's a hut, not a house.
Actually it's in the baadiyo area. Mansiona have been built for $50k. I visited a huge Mansion that a Somali brother built for his wife and kids. Shocking huge Mansion and outside all around land size.

Funny thing is before I trusted my cousin and gave her the money, this African real estate scammer dude I found his WhatsApp on the Kenya real estate site. Check how his profile image and how he was dressed lol. Looks like 2pac dancing.
Screenshot_20210212-233015_WhatsApp.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who me? You saw me walking before? C'mon Basra. And don't stereotype gurl my type may actually be the ones putting people into death or ditches. I may be a Killah and Guerilla and Hood Figga

I can sense how u walk by your postings. I can also sense u have a flat fuuto

Cerberus

VIP
Speaking of surviving. Of course I won't go down without a fight if Kenyans or Somalia try to kill me or are actively killing me. Before I lose consciousness and go to the afterlife I gotta take one or more with me. I don't have my firearm here so it'll be take whatever weapon and use it to fight to death (if it's that kind of fight and not just regular beat up fist fight).

IMG_20210624_183713.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Are all your threads about Kenya? Dear me, one day you're blaiming reer islii for their paranormal sorcery causing you to stub your toe because you drank a latte and now you're condemning the entire nation because you trusted a complete stranger with your money simply based on qabilism?

Make it make sense adheer

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are all your threads about Kenya? Dear me, one day you're blaiming reer islii for their paranormal sorcery causing you to stub your toe because you drank a latte and now you're condemning the entire nation because you trusted a complete stranger with your money simply based on qabilism?

Make it make sense adheer

Radical i thought u were male huuno

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
One of my own Xawaadle tribe cousin and some other woman she knows backbited me and I never even met that woman. Everyone here is like miserable and out to get or steal even from their own relatives. My own cousin tricked me into a land deal and I paid like $5k thinking I'll be owning part of the house but she disappeared with it before she blocked me on Facebook. Luckily I reversed the charges with my bank after I told them product not delivered fraud dispute.

When my cousin disappeared on me but still stayed in touch in WhatsApp and it became obvious she did a mission on me. I shouldn't have easily fell for it, but she took me to the site along with some other older Somali guys who looked professional. Could've been part of her scam. She ended up going back to UK and i called her mom who is my aunt but she said she can't do anything about it since she wasn't there to witness the deal.

Then i noticed the bad UK thief cousin had reddish color in the part that is normally white and I was like omg she is like the non-Somali Africans, I've been swindled by indho gaduud.

On the plus side I got my money back via dispute and that money transfer app banned me. I had a feeling I shouldn't give her cash and that feeling was right.

Her husband left her and her controlling corruption.
Man , why would you even do that , I mean you just landed in the pitfall ,
Buying land forces you to make a lot of choices. Unfortunately, people who don’t have much experience buying land rarely know how to avoid common mistakes.
And yeah even the closest would take chances.
This also applies to experienced buyers they can make mistakes.

I will explain further.

Choosing the wrong types of funding source

You have several funding options when buying land. If you have exceptional reputation, then you might find a conventional way.
I don't know what Nairobi's system is like but if it's standard bank
then yes my friend you can reverse , they are effective ,
reporting fraudulent
but why in the first place deposit your money to the accounts you suspect , and uncertain about it.

Working with the wrong type of land
consultant when buying land

Don’t make the mistake of thinking that all plot agents have the same level of experience in doing land transactions – in fact, most have never done a land transaction. Land transactions are different from buying a home. When buying land, you need to find a land consultant in your area with experience working in your market doing the type of land transactions that are similar to the type of land you are trying to buy.

Not inspecting a property before buying land
Never purchase land before you have it inspected by a professional. The features that you look for will depend on how you plan to use the land.
Essential factors to inspect before taking into consideration include:

You must have access to the property,
How the neighbors use their land,
Wether you want it for residential or economic purposes , if the place is secluded , like the rural the cheaper it gets , if you're planning to buy a property in urban areas and want to invest and re-sell afterwards then consider taking risks.
Additionally, you need a professional seller, trustworthy one, who can show you the property lines. Don’t rely on relatives , or the people you know because they can make mistskes.
An inaccuracy could eventually cost you a lot of money, so consider taking these risks.

These are common sense, sxb

Relatives are the worst , try to tie up a loose end if you feel something is wrong , I can guarantee you it works finely, Somali relatives are toxic when you look out for yourself , they'll immensely try to drag you down or have you framed , if not assassinated.
Some cousins would get angry whenever you refuse to give them the shaxaad money , you are blunt and you tell them shaqayso waryaa , intaas ayaad la egtahay , they are the first one to report to the local station and make up allegations that you're AS , its common throughout Kenya.
Even reer Somalia would threaten you on the phone , car meesha imoow.

So yeah cut them off.
Relatives can be snakes that slither forget about a stranger.

Trending