Average IQ of Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
kk.It seems like you've stopped preaching the BDSM gospel :siilaanyosmile:
PS sierra is @Someone
Kkkkkkkk OMG! really?

Thank you senpai. I noticed her absence. but never knew she changed her dirac. :damn:

She changed her petty attitude towards me. She sounded bit homely girl. i was about to hit her luuq but thought it was new user. i even put her in leash by following her :snoop:

@sierra what happened abaayo. u alright?

@Bidaar Wanagsan why is ur muslim concubine habaar-ing me? :siilaanyolaugh:
My concubines get a little cranky because I treat them like James Deen. Not the famous movie star. The other famous, erm, shall I say, connoisuuer of the female form.

I don't know if @sierra is one of my warbooty. I have not been in conflict with her clan so opportunity has been wanting. I may have to manufacture a cassus belli if the dimensions of her chest are to my specifications. Perhaps the sweetie can favour me with a picture of her blouse. I will keep you posted.

9XAw1hS.png

i've never taken one of these before

surely you're going to have massive bias in this though, as people who score lowly may not post their results. furthermore, you have the fact that this iq test is probably not as accurate as one done with an actual psychologist

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Screenshot_20170901-203324.png

Well I am the Merchant of Mogadishu, I have a commercial Empire that stretches from Mogadishu to Shanghai and from Sofala to Amsterdam. I am the Ugaas of Warsheekh.

What did you really expect.

The real test is similar. It's all about logic and common sense. The reason our IQ is allegedly 68 is because there is a cultural disconnect. For example a geeljire in the middle of Somalia can't tell which shape doesn't fit a pattern because he's not familiar with patterns in general.
They never done test on somalia they basically said if Ethiopia and kenya are full of retards then somalia should be the same. they used kenya and Ethiopia as measuring stick to guess somalia iq since they couldn't do test on them.
The s retards on the Internet just ran with it as if it was fact.
A banned member talked about this before

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They never done test on somalia they basically said if Ethiopia and kenya are full of retards then somalia should be the same. they used kenya and Ethiopia as measuring stick to guess somalia iq since they couldn't do test on them.
The s retards on the Internet just ran with it as if it was fact.
A banned member talked about this before
Yeah I heard something like that. IQ is completely subjective and if you tested those geeljires on things they're familiar with, they'd score high. There's no objective way to measure logic and reasoning and everyone has it in their own way. The only problem is that geeljires are better off doing things that are useful in today's world because camel herding is not sustainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending