Average homes in Britain and Ireland pre-Roman contact

IMG_9404.jpeg

IMG_9405.jpeg
IMG_9406.jpeg
IMG_9408.jpeg

‘Roundhouses’ they’re called. We were twins fr lol.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
And they have the audacity to act like they had superior IQ when julius caesar called them animals incapable of civilization :dead:

And they have the audacity to act like they had superior IQ when julius caesar called them animals incapable of civilization :dead:
That’s really it though isn’t it 😭

But by virtue of being consistent with my standards, and the fact that my parents lived in similar homes, I have to say, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with them. I think they’re great. Environmentally friendly. Perhaps even cosy.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
That’s really it though isn’t it 😭

But by virtue of being consistent with my standards, and the fact that my parents lived in similar homes, I have to say, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with them. I think they’re great. Environmentally friendly. Perhaps even cosy.
yeah they look very cozy ngl, im not criticizing the house, it's just that if this had been a different civilization they would think they were somehow superior

yeah they look very cozy ngl, im not criticizing the house, it's just that if this had been a different civilization they would think they were somehow superior
Haha nah I know, that’s the whole reason I posted this. Cause when it’s anyone else, they’re uncivilised and couldn’t progress past ‘mud huts’ looool

Everyone had these houses bro? Native Americans had this. The scandinavians had this. This is like asking how did cultures all over the world develop the bow and arrow without coming into contact. Humans have the same brain matter so all paths lead to the same road.

Everyone had these houses bro? Native Americans had this. The scandinavians had this. This is like asking how did cultures all over the world develop the bow and arrow without coming into contact. Humans have the same brain matter so all paths lead to the same road.
Yeah, naturally. The point was just how they’re used as an insult today. Despite everyone having started from there lol.

It only makes sense when you think about it. Started from scratch aswell as the fact ones like this can still be seen today.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
The collapse of the Roman empire set Europe back 500 years.

This is your typical celtic(gaels Ireland/ gauls mainland europe) village, germanic villages would of been similar, the celts only came to Ireland around 500bc and 1000bc in UK.
1712171473413.png

Meanwhile the pre celtic people built this during the Neolithic by stone age farmers, similar sites are also found in the uk.
1712171893175.png

1712171900526.png

1712171917796.png

It reminds me of gobekli tepe(turkey) dating to 12,000 bc, several hundred of these types of sites dot the area around the Zagros mountain associated with the PPNB culture
1712172229997.png

The collapse of the Roman empire set Europe back 500 years.

This is your typical celtic(gaels Ireland/ gauls mainland europe) village, germanic villages would of been similar, the celts only came to Ireland around 500bc and 1000bc in UK.
View attachment 323293

Meanwhile the pre celtic people built this during the Neolithic by stone age farmers, similar sites are also found in the uk.
View attachment 323297
View attachment 323298
View attachment 323299

It reminds me of gobekli tepe(turkey) dating to 12,000 bc, several hundred of these types of sites dot the area around the Zagros mountain associated with the PPNB culture
View attachment 323301
Always wondered what the decline in advancement was. Defenitly not an exaggeration.

Trending