Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Dcc2z4cX4AEQUU2.jpg

DcZ0QKBUQAArYRw.jpg

Go see it go see it go see it
Saw it last night, what a masterpiece.
:ooh::diddyass::ohhhdamn:

Spoilers below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am waiting for that movie a quiet place. A movie where sound gets you killed :):):)

That's original

If they hear you, they hunt you.

SumMo

very lowkey
Worst Marvel movie of all time..

How they gonna kill off my man T’Challa and Peter Parker, but save the worthless Black Widow and Captain America? f*ck marvel you lost me with this one.

Even Age of Ultron is better than this trash.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

How they gonna kill off my man T’Challa and Peter Parker, but save the worthless Black Widow and Captain America? f*ck marvel you lost me with this one.

Why are you so thirsty for tchalla tho, it's a movie he ain't really dead plus the green gem let's you rewind time which is what I think they'll use to recover him.

SumMo

very lowkey
Why are you so thirsty for tchalla tho, it's a movie he ain't really dead plus the green gem let's you rewind time which is what I think they'll use to recover him.
Thirsty for T’Challa aa? That nigga ugly af, haa dhinto. I’m thirsty for Wakanda!

I know part II is gonna be based on the time stone. There are pics leaked where Thor is wearing his old hair and stuff.

I’m just disappointed in Marvel. Not a single movie since Iron man I has been trash, until now that is.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

nayaa soo bax

ihkrbgk9np1o9x5tidzg.jpg

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Thirsty for T’Challa aa? That nigga ugly af, haa dhinto. I’m thirsty for Wakanda!

I know part II is gonna be based on the time stone. There are pics leaked where Thor is wearing his old hair and stuff.

I’m just disappointed in Marvel. Not a single movie since Iron man I has been trash, until now that is.
But the ending was unexpected, normally marvel movies are not that morbid, and it had some real tear jerker moments while he was hustling for the stones, they had a game of thrones vibe heck even a character from that show was in the movie, also you didn't think the action scenes were enjoyable? You must be a tough chick to please.

SumMo

very lowkey
But the ending was unexpected, normally marvel movies are not that morbid, and it had some real tear jerker moments while he was hustling for the stones, they had a game of thrones vibe heck even a character from that show was in the movie, also you didn't think the action scenes were enjoyable? You must be a tough chick to please.
No. I only liked the CGI and Thanos. Everything else was rushed and boring..

The fighting scene between Thanos and the guardians + Spiderman, Iron Man, Doctor Strange was entertaining. And the part where Thor arrived to Wakanda. The rest was trash.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
No. I only liked the CGI and Thanos. Everything else was rushed and boring..

The fighting scene between Thanos and the guardians + Spiderman, Iron Man, Doctor Strange was entertaining. And the part where Thor arrived to Wakanda. The rest was trash.
Okay then, we're on the same page now.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
These superhero movies are getting repetitive and boring. Marvel and DC produce couple of superhero movies each year. I'm sick of 'em now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts