Autism in the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine doing the same thing every day at the same time. Like watching your favorite TV show at 4pm or eating dinner at 5, for most of us if the schedule changes and we eat dinner at 6 instead, it’s no biggie right? For someone with autism it’s like the end of the world. Routine means everything, you have to do everything at the same time every day.

Jesus christ. I am Autistic.

There are multiple studies done to disapprove this but I will let you believe what you want, from my understanding on this subject no explanation I provide will make you understand the importance of vaccination.

Rockefeller funded studies? really? why are you even a Muslim then? if we use the standards of infidel studies to affirm a belief?

They supposedly have a lot more 'evidence' and studies to proof evolution then vaccines, why the double standards? why not go all in?

Do you have any idea how these modern drug cartels came about? there history? and how they destroyed the thriving natural medicine industry ?

Do you even read the ingredient list that is available for all to see? aborted female fetus cells, monkey cells, pig cells, mercury, aluminium?

Or did you swallow the false propaganda that these vaccines supposedly stopped many diseases? that were already vanishing due to improvement in waste treatment and sanitation?

Did Allah the majestic and exalted create the human body with such design flaws (refuge is sough from this) that it needs rockefeller vaccines?

If you have any care for the future of your children you would watch this documentary to see how big pharma was born with the help and guidance of the rockefeller's.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rockefeller funded studies? really? why are you even a Muslim then? if we use the standards of infidel studies to affirm a belief?

They supposedly have a lot more 'evidence' and studies to proof evolution then vaccines, why the double standards? why not go all in?

Do you have any idea how these modern drug cartels came about? there history? and how they destroyed the thriving natural medicine industry ?

Do you even read the ingredient list that is available for all to see? aborted female fetus cells, monkey cells, pig cells, mercury, aluminium?

Or did you swallow the false propaganda that these vaccines supposedly stopped many diseases? that were already vanishing due to improvement in waste treatment and sanitation?

Did Allah the majestic and exalted create the human body with such design flaws (refuge is sough from this) that it needs rockefeller vaccines?

If you have any care for the future of your children you would watch this documentary to see how big pharma was born with the help and guidance of the rockefeller's.

That's ridiculous ideology u have. Just because someone is NOT Muslim, u will dismiss their studies or opinion? Lame not inquisitive

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is a show on Netflix called Atypical that centers around the life of a teen with Asperger. It's pretty good if you want to check it out.

Asperger & Autism is not the same is it? I always assumed Asperger is like a severe almost disable condition

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Thread is for #WorldAutismDay
Autism is very high in the Somali community
1 in 32 Somali children in Minnesota have autism compared to 1 in 62 for African Americans and 1 in 36 for White Americans (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-autism-seems-to-cluster-in-some-immigrant-groups/)

In Sweden and Canada, Somali communities are noted as having a higher than average rate of Autism

Yet Somalis are still silent and uneducated about this disease. I have an autistic cousin myself. Do you guys have any autistic relatives?
I have a brother with autism and it really breaks my heart that we as a community are not open about kids that have these kinds of syndromes and diseases. I heard that autistic kids are smart tho and my brother even though he is 6 years old knows alot of maths even multiplying.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Asperger & Autism is not the same is it? I always assumed Asperger is like a severe almost disable condition

There is a spectrum for autism and Asperger falls somewhere on the higher functioning side I believe. From my limited knowledge on the subject I think they also have less issues when it comes to language development and like those with high functioning autism they don't have cognitive impairments and if they do it's to a lesser extent.

The main character on the show by the way is obsessed with Penguins, he find a way to reference them in almost all episodes :p

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I have a brother with autism and it really breaks my heart that we as a community are not open about kids that have these kinds of syndromes and diseases. I heard that autistic kids are smart tho and my brother even though he is 6 years old knows alot of maths even multiplying.

What is your brothers language development like?

There is a spectrum for autism and Asperger falls somewhere on the higher functioning side I believe. From my limited knowledge on the subject I think they also have less issues when it comes to language development and like those with high functioning autism they don't have cognitive impairments and if they do it's to a lesser extent.

The main character on the show by the way is obsessed with Penguins, he find a way to reference them in almost all episodes :p
I read somewhere that only 25% of whites with Autism have learning difficulties whilst 100% of Autistic Somalis do to some extent
Autism is not just more common in our community but more severe. Very strange

That's ridiculous ideology u have. Just because someone is NOT Muslim, u will dismiss their studies or opinion? Lame not inquisitive

That's selective naive reading and you missed the complete context of that post, the person I was responding to was arguing on behalf of a study to support her position

But any sane person who has read various studies understands the deep levels of corruption that exist in that industry and how big pharma and big corporations fund most of these studies to support their positions.

Hence why so much contradicting studies exist on virtually every topic, the levels of corruption is intense and to navigate through all the BS and get to the truth takes a lot of skill.

Of course the vaccine studies she claims to have read are not independent but rather come directly from Big Pharma themselves.

The Jaahil uneducated mothers from back home are a million times smarter then these new age hippie confused diaspora quacks, because they at least live and die by empirical/anecdotal evidence of vaccines.

While these new age quackademics have the entire toolbox available to them but still remain dumb, deaf and blind, it doesn't matter how much evidence is presented, they stick to rockefeller propaganda.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What is your brothers language development like?
He understands swedish, somali and english but he has problems with replying, he does it some times but not always. He will only talk kinda normal with you if he wants something or needs help otherwise he is quiet if you try to hold a normal convo with him.
Also there are things he needs to do when going to daycare like going down the stairs first and going up first, if someone else does that before him his whole day will be ruined. There are different levels of how severe autism is and the one my brother got is just one level below the worst one.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's selective naive reading and you missed the complete context of that post, the person I was responding to was arguing on behalf of a study to support her position

But any sane person who has read various studies understands the deep levels of corruption that exist in that industry and how big pharma and big corporations fund most of these studies to support their positions.

Hence why so much contradicting studies exist on virtually every topic, the levels of corruption is intense and to navigate through all the BS and get to the truth takes a lot of skill.

Of course the vaccine studies she claims to have read are not independent but rather come directly from Big Pharma themselves.

The Jaahil uneducated mothers from back home are a million times smarter then these new age hippie confused diaspora quacks, because they at least live and die by empirical/anecdotal evidence of vaccines.

While these new age quackademics have the entire toolbox available to them but still remain dumb, deaf and blind, it doesn't matter how much evidence is presented, they stick to rockefeller propaganda.

"Rockefeller funded studies? really? why are you even a Muslim then? if we use the standards of infidel studies to affirm a belief?"

@Inquisitive_ I can’t take someone who doesn’t use deodorant because he thinks the white man will get him serious so :camby:

Why would I use a chemical laden product that blocks my bodies ability to excrete toxins through my sweat glands?

A product that has toxic aluminium that crosses the blood/brain barrier and is now linked to Alzheimer as well as breast cancer in female's?

What does this have to do with white men? even the white conscious community doesn't use this garbage, we all use natural crystal deodorant which ancient communities used.

:snoop:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why would I use a chemical laden product that blocks my ability to excrete toxins from sweat glands? a product that has aluminium that crosses the blood/brain barrier and is now linked to Alzheimer as well as breast cancer in female's?

What does this have to do with white men? even the white conscious community doesn't use this garbage, we all use natural crystal deodorant which ancient communities used.

So …..u walk around without odor blocker? My goodness, I am glad my phone/pc is stink proof

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why would I use a chemical laden product that blocks my bodies ability to excrete toxins through my sweat glands?

A product that has toxic aluminium that crosses the blood/brain barrier and is now linked to Alzheimer as well as breast cancer in female's?

Walaal I really hope you are different IRL otherwise people are going to think you’re lunatic.

So …..u walk around without odor blocker? My goodness, I am glad my phone/pc is stink proof

I don't think you realise how crystal sea salt even works, it doesn't mask anything, it kills the bacteria that causes the smell without blocking your sweat glands.

What happens overtime and especially with a good diet is that you no longer smell like those who use chemical laden deodorants that block their sweat glands and a result all the toxins remain in the body.

This is the cause of all forms of diseases and as a result your body begins to excrete some of this through other glands (feet, back, ass) and you end up smelling a 100x times worse needing more and more deodorant/perfume to mask this!

It's ironic the very thing you accused me off is what your ilk ends up doing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't think you realise how crystal sea salt even works, it doesn't mask anything, it kills the bacteria that causes the smell without blocking your sweat glands.

What happens overtime and especially with a good diet is that you no longer smell like those who use chemical laden deodorants that block their sweat glands and a result all the toxins remain in the body.

This is the cause of all forms of diseases and as a result your body begins to excrete some of this through other glands (feet, back, ass) and you end up smelling a 100x times worse needing more and more deodorant/perfume to mask this!

It's ironic the very thing you accused me off is what your ilk ends up doing.

I would like to try it. Where can I find sea salts? And what diet makes u stink?

Walaal I really hope you are different IRL otherwise people are going to think you’re lunatic.

:mjlol:

Walaal to be considered lunatic by ciyaal caano booro fed the rockefeller koolaid is a badge of honour for me.

We know from hadith that in the end times the liar will be considered as honest, and the one that tells the truth will be considered a liar (lunatic/crazy).

I take great pride in this huuno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts