Austria Approves A Lockdown For The Unvaccinated, Starting From Midnight!

If this comes to Canada, I'm taking the shot.

I'll either die and can blame Pfizer in the grave or I'll live and have my life.

I sure as shit ain't fighting the whole government. Nobody got time for that shit.

I doubt Canada will do this though. They're starting to be half-ass about the vax mandates now. Probably be over by Jan or Feb.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not surprised. They have the makings of good little SS officers.

tumblr_naz8rj13hT1r9je2ro2_r1_500.gifv

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If this comes to Canada, I'm taking the shot.

I'll either die and can blame Pfizer in the grave or I'll live and have my life.

I sure as shit ain't fighting the whole government. Nobody got time for that shit.

I doubt Canada will do this though. They're starting to be half-ass about the vax mandates now. Probably be over by Jan or Feb.
Bro I already took both shots and I am fine. Antivaxxers lied I thought I was gonna die.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
i know vaccinated people who took it and got covid twice lmao. i got vaccine to avoid headache.
Its the third “booster shot” I am terrified of, it will be a never ending vaccine program from them on. I hope they keep it for elderly only.

Bro I already took both shots and I am fine. Antivaxxers lied I thought I was gonna die.
Only reason I'm waiting is cause I don't wanna be a part of an experiment. The clinical trials don't even end until 2023 and these are still considered emergency use vaccines. The government is literally using the people as guinea pigs. I don't believe in the insane conspiracy theories floating around, but the way the program came about was shady as hell

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Only reason I'm waiting is cause I don't wanna be a part of an experiment. The clinical trials don't even end until 2023 and these are still considered emergency use vaccines. The government is literally using the people as guinea pigs. I don't believe in the insane conspiracy theories floating around, but the way the program came about was shady as hell
Sparingly have I heard they were 'all going to die'. Any caadi voice of reason would only suggest moving with caution. Given the novelty, lack of manufacturer liability and belonging to certain population subgroups with outlier risk factors (1) autoimmunity, (2) severe allergies, (3) genetic (4) previous post-vaccination injury which might expose them to greater post-vaccination risks than the general public. The vaccination subscription model ∞ is the next step. I don't think this was ever about health only but more so an attempt at eroding freedoms. Insha'Allah people get that sooner rather than later.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Everybody panic. We are all going to die. We are now going into the fifth wave.

:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts