Australian Warcrimes

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I remember that day I was playing video games on the computer and then I saw the breaking news man I was so sad

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It is unfortunate but Australia is unmatched among Western nation in regards to historic cruelty:

- They tried to wipe out and breed out their indigenous population (something that continued to the 1960s)

- They refused to include indigenous people in the census until 1967

- Banned non-white immigration until 1975 and in conjunction with latter points, it became known as the White Australia policy (intended to make Australia all-white)

- To this day, still have clauses in the constitution giving the government the power to make race-laws for any racial group and state legislatures the power to kick off non-whites from the voting roll

- Fun fact the race-law constitution clause not only trumps the anti-discrimination laws in Australia, if I remember correctly, it was used in the 2000s.

- Maintains offshore detention camps for prisons that has been routinely deemed illegal from the International Criminal Court to countries like Iran and North Korea

Australia is a great country but they really need to have conversation about racism, they continue to deny its history and continued existence in the country.

It is unfortunate but Australia is unmatched among Western nation in regards to historic cruelty:

- They tried to wipe out and breed out their indigenous population (something that continued to the 1960s)

- They refused to include indigenous people in the census until 1967

- Banned non-white immigration until 1975 and in conjunction with latter points, it became known as the White Australia policy (intended to make Australia all-white)

- To this day, still have clauses in the constitution giving the government the power to make race-laws for any racial group and state legislatures the power to kick off non-whites from the voting roll

- Fun fact the race-law constitution clause not only trumps the anti-discrimination laws in Australia, if I remember correctly, it was used in the 2000s.

- Maintains offshore detention camps for prisons that has been routinely deemed illegal from the International Criminal Court to countries like Iran and North Korea

Australia is a great country but they really need to have conversation about racism, they continue to deny its history and continued existence in the country.

Lists Australia's barbaric history

* Calls Australia a great country*

:what1:

US, Israel, Australia-all built on genocide, all built on white supremacist (or Jewish supremacist) aims. This is why they're all on one team and why US and Israel supported the apartheid regime in South Africa.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Here is a SAS Australia bastard shooting dead a Muslim afghan man who just finished prayer.
12049008-3x2-large.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lists Australia's barbaric history

* Calls Australia a great country*

:what1:

What I mean is that Australia has also made extreme achievements that the US and others couldn't do.

Like restrict gun laws after mass shootings, introducing cheap uni, universal healthcare and being the only nation to completely avoid a recession for 30 years until covid hit.

But they have also done some unspeakable things.

What I mean is that Australia has also made extreme achievements that the US and others couldn't do.

Like restrict gun laws after mass shootings, introducing cheap uni, universal healthcare and being the only nation to completely avoid a recession for 30 years until covid hit.

But they have also done some unspeakable things.

I'm sure there have been serial killers who were pretty friendly besides the whole serial killer thing.