Australian Somali Teens High On Ice (Crack) Start A Brawl At A Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
"The majority of them were of African or Somali appearance."
giphy.gif

he could've said a couple of African gentleman of the niger congo and cushitic phenotype :birdman:

Last edited:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Auckland.

I must say hamilton Somalis are the weirdest Somalis on earth but seeing you were born there you must be under 21 so I guess you can be excused.

Churr
f*ck australia sxb. Im 26 btw. I loved Hamilton. Every somali knows each other and we were tight-knit. I have been to Auckland many times, only city in NZ with potential. When are you going to tahriib to australia sxb, like the rest of us lol?

P.S MO MUSE tell me about him sxb

yo i was born in NZ. where abouts are you from sxb? im reer hamilton

Garaad

In Britain, they have euro trash and in Australia, we have kiwi trash, I knew you were one.

Mustafa

Look you Kiwi bogan Trash, the video is in Wellington, New Zealand and not Australia, it's time that we deport all these kiwi trashes. Before they came to Australia, Somalis in Australia had a better reputation.

Last edited:

Garaad Darawiish

Garaad

In Britain, they have euro trash and in Australia, we have kiwi trash, I knew you were one.

Mustafa

Look you Kiwi bogan, the video is in Wellington, New Zealand and not Australia, it's time that we deport all these kiwi trashes. Before they came to Australia, Somalis in Australia had a better reputation.
we are here to stay. Build a wall sxb we will not go back to the NZ.

Garaad Darawiish

Garaad

Like the Brits voted for brexit, we will leave the Anzac treaty and then, kiwis have to choose between Nauru or deportation.
Chirstmas Island it is sxb. Nauru waa meel gaajo, its for rogingya/other asian refuges. Laakin Kiwiexit maxaa ka hooreyso QLDEXIT. QLAND self-determination

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Garaad

Mustafa

Look you Kiwi bogan Trash, the video is in Wellington, New Zealand and not Australia, it's time that we deport all these kiwi trashes. Before they came to Australia, Somalis in Australia had a better reputation.
The video was in Footscray,the niggaz involved are notorious Flem niggaz

Mustafa

"Police said up to 15 men entered the shop on Nicholson Street in Footscray, about 5:10pm last Friday and began arguing with people inside."

Better reputation as in smoking crack and not being able to read?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
"Police said up to 15 men entered the shop on Nicholson Street in Footscray, about 5:10pm last Friday and began arguing with people inside."

Better reputation as in smoking crack and not being able to read?
It wasn't last Friday,it was over a month ago trust me fam I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending