Australian Senator vowed to ban Muslims and “black” immigrants

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
LBrUzRq.png

:farmajoyaab:

Australian Senator: He got only 19 votes to become a senator. He became a senator by default because the senate seat winner of his party (expelled from his party for his neo-nazi views) was disqualified from his senate seat. He is the most hated politician in Australia and at next month’s federal election, I don’t think he will be returned.

Trump doesn’t want Muslims and nor Africans and neither do Europeans though some in Eastern Europe openly state it and others are quiet about it. Somalis mainly feature on the unwanted list. Do you blame them?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

for me the most interesting part is -Blacks are coupled with Muslims. Poor Blacks, everybody picks on them. Some Blacks are afraid of the said Muslims too, yet they might appear in the same deportation planes like the Muslims.

it tells me that Blacks are a blessed race if everybody picks on them

psyche

To each their own
Ignore this guy

He is the same one that got egged on because he was blaming the Muslims for the Christchurch attack.

He is hated by the nation and even the prime minister condemned him

Tukraq

VIP
I could have seen him winning a presidency in racist Australia if he were to run but, Australia has a parliamentary system so they don’t pick who leads the country and a prime minister is selected by burrecrats

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
Why cant we ban them from Africa every chip in your phone is from Africa also bauxite which is used to make aluminium

Why cant we ban them from Africa every chip in your phone is from Africa also bauxite which is used to make aluminium

@Omar9000

Do you mean coltan? Australia mines plenty of bauxite and refines it in its own aluminium smelters and exports to China and south east Asia. Why will Congo or another African country ban to trade coltan with Chinese factories producing Apple phones or with the S.Koreans because one Australian senator (out of 76 senators) is a racist. He won 19 votes and became a senator by default after the winner was declared to be not illegible. What’s the connection here?

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
@Omar9000

Do you mean coltan? Australia mines plenty of bauxite and refines it in its own aluminium smelters and exports to China and south east Asia. Why will Congo or another African country ban to trade coltan with Chinese factories producing Apple phones or with the S.Koreans because one Australian senator (out of 76 senators) is a racist. He won 19 votes and became a senator by default after the winner was declared to be not illegible. What’s the connection here?

A while back i watched this video on YouTube that said 90% of bauxite comes from this Africa country and its still poor... i tried searching for it but could not find it now sorry i was missed informed bauxite is everywhere

A while back i watched this video on YouTube that said 90% of bauxite comes from this Africa country and its still poor... i tried searching for it but could not find it now sorry i was missed informed bauxite is everywhere

@Omar9000

Guinea in Africa? I think Australia is the biggest bauxite producer in the world followed by China.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys watch what you write there are actually rightwing nuts reading your views don't be a doqon abihiin wasse btw this is unacceptable Australia was land of aboriginal you negros have to remember that.

I could have seen him winning a presidency in racist Australia if he were to run but, Australia has a parliamentary system so they don’t pick who leads the country and a prime minister is selected by burrecrats

@Tukraq

Who selects our Prime ministers? Do you mean bureaucrats? Nope. If you don’t like the prime minister you don’t vote for h/her party and that’s what the overwhelming majority of Australians do. Having said that, a sitting Prime minister can be removed from the office by his parliamentary colleagues in h/her party and not the bureaucrats. That’s the problem with the current prime minister. His party replaced a sitting Prime minister after a coup from the Alt.Right that backfired on them and the incumbent was made prime minister as a compromise. I think they will loose next month’s elections by dumping a popular sitting prime minister. Don’t you guys have impeachment?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As if people willingly go to Australia?Australia is the fat ugly sister of U.S and UK that nobody acknowledges.

As if people willingly go to Australia?Australia is the fat ugly sister of U.S and UK that nobody acknowledges.

@Reiko

Check my other thread and see where we are ranked for the category of ‘sexiest accent’ & where the pommies and Yankees are ranked. Teach yourself Aussie, you’re coming to live here.