Australian Bogans attack Asians because of Covid-19

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
And they say the UK is more third world than the rest.
Crikey Koala
Smiffy's Australian Hat, Corks, G'day Sport and Fabric [Toy ...

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Indoyars are too docile sometimes. How are you letting Becky and Stacey get out of hand? :westbrookwtf:

psyche

To each their own
Descendants of the worst of the worst rounded up and kicked out of said "third world country".

What do you expect?

:gucciwhat:

Funny how we've already surpassed you in term of living quality.

We as a nation have also successful flatten the curve unlike your shithole so I don't know why you think you can talk.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its not her fault. Its the male testestorone hormones in her messing up her small estrogen quantity. maaskin doesn't even have full naaso. Sporty. :(

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Why are they so scared? I would have dragged her down and beat her ass for kicking, never mind spitting on me. I would have seen red and started swinging with no hesitation. Ain’t no white girl gonna disrespect me like that. She’d be needing an ambulance after.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are they so scared? I would have dragged her down and beat her ass for kicking, never mind spitting on me. I would have seen red and started swinging with no hesitation. Ain’t no white girl gonna disrespect me like that. She’d be needing an ambulance after.

Wow. PC Niggarette smh

Funny how we've already surpassed you in term of living quality.

We as a nation have also successful flatten the curve unlike your shithole so I don't know why you think you can talk.
Why take it so seriously dude? It isn't funny at all, better weather, more living space, smaller population, etc. Not that hard at all. 'His shithole' is the only reason Australia even exists too. I don't know why you think you can talk. And Canada, America, New Zealand, among others have all surpassed Britain as well - yet you don't hear them chatting shit. Calm down.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra what would you do in that situation?

I will fly and land on her neck, and munch out a good chunk. I am known for biting. U will beat me every where, bleeding, but my teeth will be resting at your neck drinking the blood as my life less eyes can been seen like a lioness satisfying a thirst.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Imagine trying so hard to assimilate with cadaans, naming your kids shit like Sophie and going along with all those crappy Asian jokes

Just for shit to turn on you in the span of months, damn that is shit.

I will fly and land on her neck, and munch out a good chunk. I am known for biting. U will beat me every where, bleeding, but my teeth will be resting at your neck drinking the blood as my life less eyes can been seen like a lioness satisfying a thirst.
I EAT HUMANS ALSO

As sspot's resident sinophobe and ch*nk hating enthusiast, I wholeheartedly support that disgusting bogan's actions :qri8gs7::salute:

Trending