Australia Today...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sides are worried about what else changes when demographics change.

Will it be peaceful? Will there be ethnic clashes? Gangs? etc

I was joking with you my fellow. Have a good day. I am going to have breakfast .:salute:

Maraq

Enjoy mate.

@AussieHustler since these trolls only exist in the West and call themselves Somali supremacists (sound familiar?), are you happy to admit that they have learnt this behaviour from white racists? Also the conspiracies they latch on to where the black immigrants will outbreed the natives soon hmmm...sounds straight out of the white racist handbook.

Where I disagree with you is that you are attempting to bring Somalis down and use Australian white people as a good example of how we should treat racism. When historically and even currently Somalis have always been less xenophobic. Also I wouldn’t get carried away by any Anti-fascism protests. In the same year that Trump won the election a million people marched against him. I hope you’re aware that there are lot of Australian at home who agree with your deportation they just can’t vocalise it as they have jobs.

Knowles

Ask those guys in America about African Americans? Somalis here have views about the indigenous people worse than any white racist have about them. Xenophobia within Somalis is real because of how we treat other Somalis. Most of the Somali diaspora are originally from regions that are tribally homogenous and won't tolerate other clans. From above Bedletweyne----Bantu Somalis, Shanshi Somalis and even people who speak maay may are considered less of Somalis. There is no way a white Aussie group will be treated as low as any white aussie bassed on something called clan we do. They embrace all whites.

mrlog

VIP
@AussieHustler ninyo bahalka biyo iskaga dar.
As per @MARAQ DIGAAG and others said u can’t compare ciyaal maamo anonymously hating on Somali and Oromo minorities to racist Gaalo openly saying people need to be deported.

Even my crazy Adeer Faisal Cali Waraabe wouldn’t say koonfur should be deported.

Last edited:
@AussieHustler ninyo bahalka biyo iskaga dar.
As per @MARAQ DIGAAG and others said u can’t compare ciyaal maamo anonymously hating on Somali and Oromo minorities to racist Gaalo openly saying people need to be deported.

Even my crazy Adeer Faisal Cali Waraabe wouldn’t say koonfur should be deported.

mrlog

I see.a trend of silence by insinuating ‘you are messed up’ to think this way. Marka, ii sheeg why caddaan is positive for us and madows is negative. A Somali who scores a white person as h/her partner is more accepted than a Nigerian (addoonka), why? Cadde is positive and madoobe is negative. Psychologically, we adopted the racist Lingua Franca. Here, we hate the SJW more than the alt right, though the former is defending eeddo Halima to be respected and the latter wants her hijab to be ripped off and sent back to the “shithole” she came from? Silencing one when asks these sorts of questions is intellectually dishonest. Why?

Australia has open borders and Somalia doesn’t.

Fang

Australia has a clearly demarcated borders because it is a nation, while back home all the borders are in contention because of our clan politics. The discussion has evolved to how we think of “others”. La qabso.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I heard about this.
Reminds of the Germans saying final solution for the Jews....

Even Pauline Hanson condemned his words .

draco

She condemned his words (final solution) but agreed and repeated his central point of Muslim migration to Australia should be immediately banned.

Senator Fraser Anning belongs to the Katter Party founded by Bob Katter, the guy with the akubra hat in the clip below and when asked about his Lebanese great grandfather's heritage (a Lebanese Maronite), he gets angry with the journo and claims that it is a racist to call him Lebanese. These wakcos will run Australia soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending