Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Men like nice slim thick curves not
Slim no futo and no boobs!

:gucciwhat:
Genetically I have small assets nothing I can do about that, I don't want surgery as it's fake and I don't like fakery !! So I'm left to become a confident woman with what I have been made from, just becuase I don't have attributes which is to be desired doesn't make me less of a woman !

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Genetically I have small assets nothing I can do about that, I don't want surgery as it's fake and I don't like fakery !! So I'm left to become a confident woman with what I have been made from, just becuase I don't have attributes which is to be desired doesn't make me less of a woman !
Eat :kodaksmiley:

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
No, you can lower down the metabolism which will increase your fat concentration, by exersicing less or eating more.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Be confident with who you are walaal. Dont let these envious forumers destroy your self-esteem. They haven't even seen you yet they have the audacity to bicker away from their comfort of their hooyo's basements.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
How is being slim with thighs, boobs
And a bum fat?

You don't desire anything though,
You have no sexual desire, aren't
You asexual?

:gucciwhat:
I have never identified as an asexual. Thats an absurd assertion many ppl have come to me with. If you had taken a closer look to the particular thread, i had stated multiple times that i did have sexual desires but could control them better than most men. @Someone can attest to that. I am not firing any shots at you, i am just saying there has to be a middle ground. Both sides of the extreme are detestable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts