Australia takes the L for 2021

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’m not too sure if he’s Somali tbh.

Somalis are generally called Abdifitaax not Abdulfatah. Also Awow isn’t a Somali last name.

He lives in Little Italy (Carlton) according to the vid which is also a Somali inhabited area.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’m pretty willing to wager that he’s actually a police officer or health department worker.

How else was he able to get personal information of people in government mandated self-isolation????

:faysalwtf:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I’m pretty willing to wager that he’s actually a police officer or health department worker.

How else was he able to get personal information of people in government mandated self-isolation????

:faysalwtf:

why does he look like a druggie? His apperance doesn’t match the jobs you mentioned 😂

Awow is a Somali name, mostly used by Somali southerners. But please update us if you find any new information about him 🤣

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
why does he look like a druggie? His apperance doesn’t match the jobs you mentioned 😂

Awow is somali name, mostly used by Somali southerners. But please update us if you find any new information 🤣

I asked my parents, they never heard of him. They were the ones that suggested he mightn’t be Somali.

Police officer or health department official is the only jobs in which he would have access to the information he exploited.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You parents probably are in denia
I asked my parents, they never heard of him. They were the ones that suggested he mightn’t be Somali.

Police officer or health department official is the only jobs in which he would have access to the information he exploited.

Your parents are probably in denial and are assuming he is oromo 🤔🧐🤨

Trending

Latest posts