Australia building quarantine “facilities” saying hotels dont work

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
After only 2 cases they have now introduced “quarantine facilities” aka prisons for travellers coming from hotspots.

Remember when the pleb use to laugh at us when we warned about FEMA camps

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Construction is underway, with 500 beds available by the end of the year and a total capacity of 1,000 by March.

This is what you call going over the top. So unnecessary and prolonging the virus.

TekNiKo

VIP
Construction is underway, with 500 beds available by the end of the year and a total capacity of 1,000 by March.

This is what you call going over the top. So unnecessary and prolonging the virus.
Notice how all the newest restrictions start in Australia they were the first to do lock down hard and do “hotel quarantine” and now they are pioneers for this “facility”

Australian must be the new testing experiment after China… Wont be surprised if Winter will be absolutely mod

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The world has gone nuts. Apparently Australia has done a poor job procuring vaccines, as if they didn't want to vaccinate their people and were planning all along to just imprison them.

Their "COVID Zero" policy has been a complete disaster and the virus is no longer controllable, which was never possible to begin with.

Time to let the virus run wild around the world. No more lockdowns, no more restrictions, no more masks, no more anything. Enough is enough.

TekNiKo

VIP
The world has gone nuts. Apparently Australia has done a poor job procuring vaccines, as if they didn't want to vaccinate their people and were planning all along to just imprison them.

Their "COVID Zero" policy has been a complete disaster and the virus is no longer controllable, which was never possible to begin with.

Time to let the virus run wild around the world. No more lockdowns, no more restrictions, no more masks, no more anything. Enough is enough.
Trudeau will be back and instate these type of draconian communist policies, dont be surprised

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
As an Australian, I would like to say:

Feel free to comment on our politics but pls know what you're talking about before you do so.

@AbdiGaalDoon first two sentences were correct tho, the current conservative government has f*cked it for everyone.

mrlog

VIP
As an Australian, I would like to say:

Feel free to comment on our politics but pls know what you're talking about before you do so.

@AbdiGaalDoon first two sentences were correct tho, the current conservative government has f*cked it for everyone.

what sentences or parts are incorrect
I am in Christchurch and the lockdown has been in place so long people are now used to it

what sentences or parts are incorrect
I am in Christchurch and the lockdown has been in place so long people are now used to it

Only two states have had issues with covid. Covid is non existent in all the other states.

And the issue of vaccine supply has been sorted. There is enough to inoculate everyone by the end of October. And the vaccine is now available to people in our age group.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Since a lot of you are not acquainted with what's going on here........

Let me explain:

Firstly, we have been begging for quarantine facilities since the start of the pandemic. The hotel quarantine programme was seen as a temporary but risky thing as nearly all the hotels large enough are in the highly dense CBDs of major cities.

Secondly, Australia already has an abundance of purpose made facilities as we already have a lot detention centres and quarantine facilities that are empty. All they needed was to be repurposed, rather than built from scratch.

Thirdly (this one concerns you @AbdiGaalDoon ), Australia's difficulty to maintain COVID-Zero was not a failure. The most densely populated state/territory remained COVID-Free for over a year. Nevertheless, all of our COVID leaks came from hotel quarantine. All the hotels were in CBD areas and any leak spread very quickly.

Lastly, Australia's vaccine roll out was shambolic because the government entrusted a private contractor (in which some government officials have a business interest in) to manage the roll out, rather than our public health service. Furthermore, our prime minister is an inept religious zealot, an Australian Mike Pence with Trump's intellect if you will.

The lockdown currently seen in some parts of Australia has been the perfect example of what happens when your population has low vaccination numbers.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The argument remains that if every country in the world did what Australia did at the beginning of the pandemic, we would have almost eradicated COVID.

We went to COVID-zero but got f*cked over by other countries being reckless with their policies.

Each outbreak since COVID-zero has been from returning travellers.

:gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
After only 2 cases they have now introduced “quarantine facilities” aka prisons for travellers coming from hotspots.

Remember when the pleb use to laugh at us when we warned about FEMA camps

I think it is Brilliant idea. Walaahi Australians might be bastards but they are hell of a smart. The world needs to build Covid Hospital tents too. It should be part of a daily life because Covid is here to stay

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Trudeau will be back and instate these type of draconian communist policies, dont be surprised

Polling indicates he will lose. He did a big fock up calling the election thinking his big lead in the polls will remain. His arrogance is finally catching up to him but I'm not excited at the Conservatives winning since they are leftists just like him. Their party platform is to the left of Trudeau. I stopped supporting the Conservatives at 2018 just like I ripped up my Liberal membership in 2015. Both are CCP poodles who make excuses for China. They have given up on the two kidnapped Michaels.

The only option is PPC. I have been door knocking in my riding held by a Liberal bum and everyone is pissed off at the doors. I believe all but 2 GTA ridings are held by the Liberals. In a months time, almost all will be thrown out of office and it warms my heart. Canadians are finally waking up. I thought this country was doomed. There's PPC signs everywhere.

#PPCGovernment
#Bernier4PM

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Since a lot of you are not acquainted with what's going on here........

Let me explain:

Firstly, we have been begging for quarantine facilities since the start of the pandemic. The hotel quarantine programme was seen as a temporary but risky thing as nearly all the hotels large enough are in the highly dense CBDs of major cities.

Secondly, Australia already has an abundance of purpose made facilities as we already have a lot detention centres and quarantine facilities that are empty. All they needed was to be repurposed, rather than built from scratch.

Thirdly (this one concerns you @AbdiGaalDoon ), Australia's difficulty to maintain COVID-Zero was not a failure. The most densely populated state/territory remained COVID-Free for over a year. Nevertheless, all of our COVID leaks came from hotel quarantine. All the hotels were in CBD areas and any leak spread very quickly.

Lastly, Australia's vaccine roll out was shambolic because the government entrusted a private contractor (in which some government officials have a business interest in) to manage the roll out, rather than our public health service. Furthermore, our prime minister is an inept religious zealot, an Australian Mike Pence with Trump's intellect if you will.

The lockdown currently seen in some parts of Australia has been the perfect example of what happens when your population has low vaccination numbers.

Covid zero was a big failure of a policy. You now cannot contain it. You were supposed to have it at zero until vaccine numbers ramped up but Australia failed and had 1000 cases yesterday. I said from day one that it was a stupid idea to do these draconian measures because it wouldn't work and I suspected this was only about control by "experts" and power hungry politicians and not to prevent serious disease. I have been proven correct. So Australians have been totally abused and enslaved for almost two years AND has to deal with covid now for another year. Not a good deal if you ask me. Watch Avi Yemini's work; he has done a great job detailing the human rights abuses going on in Australia.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Australia failed and had 1000 cases yesterday

1000 cases yesterday which came from one state.

F0CEFFFB-8238-43FA-A676-98BD33D41845.jpeg

Covid zero was a big failure of a policy. You now cannot contain it.

Covid zero would have been successful had we not relied on hotels for quarantine and did our vaccine roll out earlier.

This paper was written before our current outbreak.....

49FFE237-0527-4EBC-8C9D-4429F60076B1.jpeg

As you guys say, facts don’t care about your feelings bro.

Watch Avi Yemini's work; he has done a great job detailing the human rights abuses going on in Australia.

Avi Yemini is a domestic abuser and a joke in Australia.

B222D4FB-CA58-4B9A-8454-B040A28E7375.jpeg

Last edited:
Who even calls the Liberal Party "conservatives"? LMAO

This post is full off exaggerations. The quarantine facility is anything but a jail.

Maybe go to jail so you can compare.

Trending

Latest posts