AUSIEHUSTLER NEED YOUR HELP. My trip to MALAYSIA is imminent. (If u bin 2 ML PLS HELP)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AussieHustler and whom else it may concern.

With the grace of the most high I will soon travel to Malaysia ( probably the first explorer from my sub clan. They can call me Vasco da Gama).

I have 2 weeks that I’ll be in Malaysia

Please fix my stay there.

What can I do ?

I think I’ll hop on a bus to the Perhentian Islands ( 8 hours)

I’m also thinking abt going to the Penang Island for British colonial history and found.

Should I fly to Vietnam ?

Singapore ? How expensive is it ?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Are you going to use a voucher?

Malaysian women are so feminine, so petite. And pious Muslimahs!

Have you been struck by yellow fever @R.Kelly sxb?

mrlog

VIP
@AussieHustler and whom else it may concern.

With the grace of the most high I will soon travel to Malaysia ( probably the first explorer from my sub clan. They can call me Vasco da Qaldaan.

I have 2 weeks that I’ll be in Malaysia

Please fix my stay there.

What can I do ?

I think I’ll hop on a bus to the Perhentian Islands ( 8 hours)

I’m also thinking abt going to the Penang Island for British colonial history and found.

Should I fly to Vietnam ?

Singapore ? How expensive is it ?

Fixed.
:gaasdrink:

@R.Kelly

You will enjoy KL since you are the worst of dirac chasers and a meth head. Alcohol is sold openly, hookers and soft drugs are available too. Waryaa, don't get into the skirts of Somali girls studying there. Don't take advantage of them and promise them a green card. There are plenty of single mums whose husbands work in the Middle East. They are sent ahead to make the risky boat journey from Indonesia to Australia where hundreds perished in the sea. The Australian government closed that route because anyone who comes on a boat will be resettled in Papuan New Guinea or in Nauru. La baashaal iyaga. Out of KL, you could visit many beautiful Islands, we went to Johor for the surf..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

You will enjoy KL since you are the worst of dirac chasers and a meth head. Alcohol is sold openly, hookers and soft drugs are available too. Waryaa, don't get into the skirts of Somali girls studying there. Don't take advantage of them and promise them a green card. There are plenty of single mums whose husbands work in the Middle East. They are sent ahead to make the risky boat journey from Indonesia to Australia where hundreds perished in the sea. The Australian government closed that route because anyone who comes on a boat will be resettled in Papuan New Guinea or in Nauru. La baashaal iyaga. Out of KL, you could visit many beautiful Islands, we went to Johor for the surf..

Can you get a little serious. Stop attacking my sexual conquests

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:kodaksmiley:

I’m in privy to discuss this matter. It is a state secret
Waarya share the secret, I’ve been saving my PTO since the beginning of the year and only have 100 hours which will all go to my coming up trip to Italy in two weeks :noneck:

Trending