AUN Hodan Naleyeh

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This was one of Hodan's last posts on this site.
Thank you all, I have to run! We are getting ready to start the show in St. Cloud, MN with Governor Mark Dayton! Today is the first day a Somali-American is being honored. They have declared Saado Ali Warsame Day today!! History is being made for our beloved hero who was murdered in Mogaadishu July 2014.
Thanks for your time and don't forget to subscribe! I love you for the sake of Allah(SWT)
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...of-integration-tv-ama.8395/page-3#post-158494

Here are her final tweets.
She died doing what she loved. Allah ha u naxariisto.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/somalia-kismayu-shabaab-attack-1.5210245
A car bomb went off on Friday at a hotel in Somalia's port city of Kismayo where local elders and lawmakers were meeting to discuss an upcoming regional election and was followed by gunfire, a police officer said.

The Islamist militant group al-Shabaab, which is linked to al-Qaeda and is trying to topple Somalia's central government, said it had carried out a suicide attack.

"A blast occurred in Hotel Asasey in the heart of Kismayo, followed by gunfire. Local elders and lawmakers were having a meeting there. It is too early to know if there are any casualties," Major Mohamed Abdi, a police officer, told Reuters from Kismayo.

Abdi Ahmed, a local district official, told The Associated Press Friday night that at least 10 are dead and that the death toll may rise.

Abdiasis Abu Musab, al-Shabaab's military operation spokesman, said the militant group was behind the attack and that fighting was still going on.

"First we targeted [the hotel] with a suicide car bomb and then armed Mujahideen stormed the hotel. We are still fighting inside the hotel," he said.

"There are many dead bodies inside the hotel, including a dead white man. We control the hotel now."

Hussein Nur, a shopkeeper in Kismayo, told Reuters: "There were many people including officials and elders, mostly from one clan, who were discussing the coming Kismayo election."

Nur was referring to elections in the city due sometime in August.

Al-Shabaab was ejected from Mogadishu in 2011 and has since been driven from most of its other strongholds.

It was driven out of Kismayo in 2012. The city's port had been a major source of revenue for the group from taxes, charcoal exports and levies on arms and other illegal imports.

Outside of Kismayo, al-Shabaab still controls parts of Jubbaland, a region in southern Somalia.

It remains a major security threat, with fighters frequently carrying out bombings in Somalia and neighbouring Kenya, whose troops form part of the African Union-mandated peacekeeping force that helps defend the Somali government.
This was more than your typical Al Shabaab attack. Kismayo is one of the most secure cities in the country and almost never gets attacks like this. We must also consider that a presidential candidate was assassinated and the people in attendance were mainly from one clan. From there, it doesn't take a genius to figure out who was responsible - someone with a large stake in the upcoming Jubaland election's outcome and totally opposed to the people in attendance.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Just from her smile and kindness i can see that she is from ahlu jannah(Insha Allah).

There is no way such smile and such character is the smile or character of munafiq.
Pure Faith

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
When I found out, it truly hit me we may not agree politically but I admired what she done for Somalis showing the true beauty of the Somali people.

She will be missed: إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎
In my duas after salaah

I'm angry to how this happened - we need to really stop this from happening

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
إن لله وإن إليه راجعون

Any one who asking to make dialog with alshabab should be dead. Those khwariij are not somalis. we should clean them from this earth. إن شاء الله allah will help us in our task.

If security was soo tight as people are claiming how did the terrorists manage to sneak in a car bomb and fighters?
Who has been working with them?