Aun ,Almas Ilman, sister to Ilwad Ilman killed

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Everyday I lose hope with somalia and regain it, tragic. Aun. Ilwad has now lost a father and a sister, lets keep her in our prayers.

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
AUN

Apparently she was assassinated within the AMISOM compound in Halane.

Yeah that’s what I heard. Let’s not rush to conclusions and see what the truth is but I think you might be close to it.

Halane is typically safe and has many sna soldiers, and Ofc diplomats. What I heard was private security and the SNA got in a fight and she got caught in the cross fire. Not proven yet, but still the things surrounding her death is odd.

Why was she killed inside a heavily fortified part of the city?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AUN

Apparently she was assassinated within the AMISOM compound in Halane.
And amisom are not taking the blame for the isnatbility. The UN really are a destabilising force in somalia. Amisom need tobe blamed next time instead of somalia for the arms embargo not being lifted. They need to do their job and tackle al shabaab since we are not allowed to.

:camby:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
That's your poor understanding of mathamatics. Mathamatics itself is invented, sure it may be apparent in the universe but we still have to create a 'scheme' for it such as numbering in our case but in the case of egyptians it was literally 'icons of animals'. Mathamatic is language nothing else and languages are developed using multiple 'scripts' and why you see it applied across history using different ways. Social sciences can be a science as long as the variables and methodology is agreed on, people disagree on the methodology and prefer another methodology, not the fact it isn't a science since it's going to be 'weighted' duhhhhhh REMEMBER WEIGHTS IS NUMBERS and a 'total' score will be developed in the end another number. Are you going to say how they 'mark' tests is wrong also since that takes into consideration 'various' variables of what distinction is and high distinction. I want the same for somali clans that we define what is high functioning clan compared to a low functioning clan similar to how test results are done.

I love social sciences as I have feeling the variables are great for Majerten. We always lead in everything. First congress person, first minister of canada, first international court judge, first created of somalia political system, the only functioning kingdom in Somalia while the rest were under colonies or 'military' generals like SL. I know this may touch a raw nerve but I know it will be an MJ who has to lead and walk up that podium and take a NOBEL for Somalia before other clans get jealous and lift up their game. It's always been like that in any industry or field in Somalia. We are paramount leaders and I just need a social science studies to be carried out with an agreed methodology and grading.

Yo are just angry cause it may touch 'raw' nerve with your clan and that isn't impartial of you bro, remember you broke one of the fundamental things in universities you brought your own biases, morals, jealousy, envy, etc to a real sceintific endeavour. The endeavour isn't for me to prove MJ is better, it's to prove to Somalis you need to lift up your game and stop looking at MJ and empower yourselves and start leading for once rather then be destructive or drug addicted culture constantly.

Lol inshallah.

Let's stop derailing this thread now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol inshallah.

Let's stop derailing this thread now.

Sxb there is no way to describe the universe or anything around us without numbers, i mean look at the world bro, their so much variation and differences, we need a 'scheme' that unifies it and numbers does cause 'words' don't looooooool. They all share mathamatical numbers but they don't share words or any other schema..God is mathamatician, he coded this fuckin planet. We just going thru putting on paper the equations some are even laws and above equations and affect all. I do find negatives n positives interesting. The pair of numbers. Notice in numbers u got 1, 11, 111, 1111. It goes to infinity right. U see the same thing in all things. There is always opposite to everything in the world. Male and female. Night n day. Even the tree leaf has two sides, rocks have two sides, i've yet to come across one dimension thing in this world. There is always an opposite. So consider that in your equation if u find something, FIND THE OPPOSITE...Is there an opposite to time and space? mmmmm that mind f*ck right there for u

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Holy shit @Grigori Rasputin was right he predicted this several months ago ina lilaahi:jaynerd::jaynerd:

Look at this fool! Are you now gonna call me Werner Van Braun, the rocket scientist.

Dude! We’re talking about Somalia.

Look what do you think is gonna happen if you jump in the middle of the 401 highway in Toronto. If I predicted that you would be decimated would you still be surprised?

What’s so shocking to me is how I actually predicted how it was gonna happen. Because the marxuumad (AUN) was fast climbing the military ranks. I predicted that someone won’t be happy. This was indeed an inside hit.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The UN are against a stable somalia. They saw the turkish backed forces killing their funded dogs and amisom looking weak and useless and they panicked, so they extended the arms embargo to keep the turks from providing us the neccesary air support to help our boys clean these cockroaches from our country. This would have set them ten steps back. They want the amisom mandate to extend for another 10 yrs which would mean that somalis will probably be wiped out and colonised if we're not careful.

Farmaajo has to kick amisom out, leave the federal states alone for now and focus on wiping out al shabaab in the south before 2035. We need to give the UN a hard shoulder if they are not willing to criticise amisom for getting payed to do nothing all day and allowing innocents to get bombed while they hide away from plain sight. The FGS needs to get more eritrean forces to replace the shitty useless and broke ugandan soldiers since they have no reason to help in defeating al shabaab. Our neighbours djibouti and eritrea know if we fall then al shabaab will come for their heads next.

Something needs to change. Hell i don't like the russians but perhaps we need to go and get weapons from them and go against the UN if they don't cease to interfere in our affairs. Farmaajo needs to make peace with PL and SL and promise to fight al shabaab alone. One thing all somalis need to feel ashamed of is that we are chess pieces for wicked nations that wish to wipe our race out from the face of the earth. We need to stick to our regions and let the youth worry about uniting if they choose t olater on. For now we need to kill the terrorists and stick it to our enemies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Look at this fool! Are you now gonna call me Werner Van Braun, the rocket scientist.

Look what do you think is gonna happen if you jump in the middle of the 401 highway in Toronto. If I predicted that you would be decimated would you still be surprised?

What’s so shocking to me is how I actually predicted how it was gonna happen. Because the marxuumad (AUN) was fast climbing the military ranks. I predicted that someone won’t be happy. This was indeed an inside hit.

That's Iman Elman who works in the Armed Forces. The girl whose been shot is Almaas her youngest sister. She's a diplomat who worked with shady UN mercenaries.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

It wasnt the military one but her sister. Still you were right on the mark. :gucciwhat:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
How is this possible. The murderer is most likely Somali & Muslim too - how can he just commit this act then go about his daily. What is the justification

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How is this possible. The murderer is most likely Somali & Muslim too - how can he just commit this act then go about his daily. What is the justification
High on khat and blackened heart, these people don’t have Deen they are worse than gaalo.

AUN the sister, you can’t help s

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most somalis were never good muslims to begin with. Spilling the blood of a muslim means you will taste jahannam aswell.

Killing innocents is forbidden in islam.

Trending