AUN Ali Khalif Galayr impeccable foresight regarding Senator/Presidential election and backstabbing MM

Lay off the bottle laangaab. You refuse to discuss Somaliland politics because of your fourth tier status just above Gaboye but fail to understand you have a similar status in Somalia’s political scene. After Hawiye and Darood fight it out for President and PM and D&M or Dir get the Speaker, you get the honor of serving as deputy PM. :mjlol:

Your pathetic attempt at reviving Irirism on this forum failed miserably so now you try to instigate between Harti subclans. Sool’s political future in Somalia will be determined by Puntland whether you like it or not. Find something else to calaacal about.
Don't you guys intermarry with Gabooye community??

Also the speaker of JSL House of Representatives is Harti darawiish from Sool elected on the ticket of opposition coalition led by GX. Beesha darawiishta waa Somalilandeero
:westbrookswag:

Reborn
Reer Triangle stick to your own affairs. Sool’s Senators were selected in Garowe. What I said is factual, calaacaling on Somali spot won’t change reality.

This is the reality.

1628849478923.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess why you going in on us walaalo, who hurt your feelings :damedamn:

Are YOU seriously asking me this question? If a bird farts in Garowe you can bet on it that @Dalalos_ibn_Adali will make a thread about it. I haven’t seen you ever make a single positive comment about Puntland or Majeerteen so who hurt you?:reallymaury:

The impending intra-Marehan clan conflict will have security implications in Mudug not just for your clan but for Galmudug and Puntland. Al Shabaab is expanding its territory in the region by appealing to disgruntled clans and Celi are threatening to leave Galmudug. Who will they turn to? This crisis is significant enough to require my attention.

If you’re referring to my response to isqor bila liis @reer then he deserved it. All I did was post a video in response to Tek. I didn’t lie about what was said in the video so he should be mad at Dabcasar for making the video, not The Duchess for posting it. He crossed the line by slandering my Sultans and Boqors.

Duchess

VIP
Don't you guys intermarry with Gabooye community??

Also the speaker of JSL House of Representatives is Harti darawiish from Sool elected on the ticket of opposition coalition led by GX. Beesha darawiishta waa Somalilandeero
:westbrookswag:

Sorry, I’m not Ciidagaale.:westbrookwtf:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Are YOU seriously asking me this question? If a bird farts in Garowe you can bet on it that @Dalalos_ibn_Adali will make a thread about it. I haven’t seen you ever make a single positive comment about Puntland or Majeerteen so who hurt you?:reallymaury:

The impending intra-Marehan clan conflict will have security implications in Mudug not just for your clan but for Galmudug and Puntland. Al Shabaab is expanding its territory in the region by appealing to disgruntled clans and Celi are threatening to leave Galmudug. Who will they turn to? This crisis is significant enough to require my attention.

If you’re referring to my response to isqor bila liis @reer then he deserved it. All I did was post a video in response to Tek. I didn’t lie about what was said in the video so he should be mad at Dabcasar for making the video, not The Duchess for posting it. He crossed the line by slandering my Sultans and Boqors.
I condemn anyone insulting dhaqanka of any clan and on top of that it has nothing to do with the thread, neither has your war mongering and hoping for war in Caabudwaaq, that is simply not going to happen.

Duchess

VIP
I condemn anyone insulting dhaqanka of any clan and on top of that it has nothing to do with the thread, neither has your war mongering and hoping for war in Caabudwaaq, that is simply not going to happen.

I will be keeping a close eye on the situation in Abudwaak.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Puntland’s new Senators include a Governor, Ministers and others in the government. It doesn’t matter if she’s an MP, that is who Farmaajo wants for the Senate.

Here it is straight from the horses mouth. Celi want their MP seat back which was stolen in 2016. If they don’t get it back they are prepared to leave Galmudug.

There is a reason why the Marehan and Sacad Senate candidates were both left for a later date. Both could have huge implications for clan relations in Galmudug.
You are right and well informed. I am impressed with your knowledge perhaps Farmaajo is pushing for her and it would not sit well with my subclan to lose that seat hopefully peace reigns

Duchess

VIP
You are right and well informed. I am impressed with your knowledge perhaps Farmaajo is pushing for her and it would not sit well with my subclan to lose that seat hopefully peace reigns

I think it’s a good sign that Qoor Qoor is taking his time to release the candidates for the Marehan Senate seat. They must be working behind the scenes to resolve the issue peaceful and avoid clan conflict in Mudug. It’s not in anyone’s interest for clan fighting to happen while Al Shabaab are expanding in the region.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think it’s a good sign that Qoor Qoor is taking his time to release the candidates for the Marehan Senate seat. They must be working behind the scenes to resolve the issue peaceful and avoid clan conflict in Mudug. It’s not in anyone’s interest for clan fighting to happen while Al Shabaab are expanding in the region.
I am surprised and flattered you are very well versed in intra Marehan politics, I honestly have no clue about the PL senators and dont even know the new ones, only Faroole and the fact that Jurile and CCC were replaced. Why did yall take the Jambeel seat you have wiped out Geeri Koombe seat in Kismaayo. Poor guys.

reer

VIP
I am surprised and flattered you are very well versed in intra Marehan politics, I honestly have no clue about the PL senators and dont even know the new ones, only Faroole and the fact that Jurile and CCC were replaced. Why did yall take the Jambeel seat you have wiped out Geeri Koombe seat in Kismaayo. Poor guys.
the seats have little tangible since the siyaasis oo tartamayo are mostly af minshaaro.

Duchess

VIP

How many seats are Marehan giving to Facaye? If you get to eat for Sade and Abgaal get to eat for Mudulood then Harti will eat for Kombe. We learned from the best sxb, UNUKA LEH!:win:

Trending

Latest posts