Audhubillah Min Al-Shaytaan Ir-Rajeem....

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Carrying on from my previous thread about getting called upstairs, for telling an 18 year old newbie to *man-up*.....just look at this video:

Speechless. Absolutely speechless. Kulaha toxic masculinity.....Well, I say embrace toxic masculinity and reject toxic femininity.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I think I'm going to do 4 sets of incline bench press, dumbbells, military press and isolation exercises.

The Office Reaction GIF

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You know niggas like him makes men work 10x more to lose weight. They are doing the opposite.

Hasan Minhaj Netflix GIF by Patriot Act

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Carrying on from my previous thread about getting called upstairs, for telling an 18 year old newbie to *man-up*.....just look at this video:

Speechless. Absolutely speechless. Kulaha toxic masculinity.....Well, I say embrace toxic masculinity and reject toxic femininity.

to me the high pitch voice is more annoying than the fat.

Russian & Chinese media teach their children & Adults to act like masculine men while American & Western media teach their men & children to act like woman. If the West continues going this rate (Feminism, LGBT etc) then it’s most certainly going to decline.

Russian & Chinese media teach their children & Adults to act like masculine men while American & Western media teach their men & children to act like woman. If the West continues going this rate (Feminism, LGBT etc) then it’s most certainly going to decline.
The western decline has already begun but there has been a resurgence of traditional values among cadaan men. They're fighting back against this nonsense.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Maybe they should make men as fat as them?

Imagine if a land mine blows up? Their cushioning would save the rest of the team! Good war tactic

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
This dude would not survive in my highschool growing up.

Ajeeeb he needs to worry about going to the gym .

Wtf man this shit made me mad

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP

That's a damn woman :guccishock:

Xoxoxo

VIP
You’re ducking kiddding me? I am sick of fat es making up reasons to NOT lose weight if they are unhealthily overweight. Don’t be proud of the fact that you’ll die soon of a heart attack or get diabetes