Attractive users

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I probably sound like a boomer but what the heck is internet rapport?
No you’re not a boomer. English is your 3rd language so I shouldn’t have used that word tbh.
It means you connected with them enough that you have some goodwil between you. It’s a two way street

No you’re not a boomer. English is your 3rd language so I shouldn’t have used that word tbh.
It means you connected with them enough that you have some goodwil between you. It’s a two way street

Internet rapport must be uk slang for connecting with someone or?

No rapport is an actual word in the English language. I just added the word internet in front of it.

That’s what people say but :manny:
I know what rapport means but it was more the context you used in it that confused me lool.. And Masha-allah.. Count me in your luuq after ramadan :diddyass: :yousmart:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Why are all the guys bragging about how handsome they are nacaala we want to hear women talk about their fine qualities not some niggas talking about how shredded their abs are.
:mjlol:
That's not gonna happen because either: they want to stay modest/anonymous so they're not gonna describe their looks OR they're insecure and think that they're genuinely not attractive.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
That's not gonna happen because either: they want to stay modest/anonymous so they're not gonna describe their looks OR they're insecure and think that they're genuinely not attractive.
Well me n few others posted our pictures but didnt know how to put spoilers so it was open all time lol

Trending