ATTORNEY 4 the MN ex-Geeljire officer admits that ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
they having hard time finding jurors without bias against people of Somali origin

https://hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Apr/...minds_of_attorneys_in_mohamed_noor_trial.aspx

I never Somalis were disliked so much. Ofc it’s natural dislike us, I mean how many times I curse at them for their terrible driving habit. Imagine a place that has 140k Somalis :cosbyhmm::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

This dude should’ve had his trial moved out of state for the sake of a fair trial.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let’s just face the reality, he will be sentenced to life in prison, they will say he will be eligible for parole just to say he wasn’t sentenced because he’s not...

He should have ran away when he had a chance doqonka caagta weyn leh!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let’s just face the reality, he will be sentenced to life in prison, they will say he will be eligible for parole just to say he wasn’t sentenced because he’s not...

Is his wife still around MN :kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

There’s no point of still being
Attached

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am sure it will be an all cadaan jury:mjpls:

His fate was sealed the day that victim was cadaan instead of madow, otherwise he would have only been suspended and would be back at work by now:kanyehmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am sure it will be an all cadaan jury:mjpls:

His fate was sealed the day that victim was cadaan instead of madow, otherwise he would have only been suspended and would be back at work by now:kanyehmm:

He is doomed

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You’re naive to think Somalis aren’t disliked everywhere, the only difference here is the “Minnesota nice” they’re polite to your face.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You’re naive to think Somalis aren’t disliked everywhere, the only difference here is the “Minnesota nice” they’re polite to your face.

“They’re polite to your face..” but contempt of you with their co-ethicists

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I heard that his clan tried to save him but he refused because he's cadaan washed and believes in the 'process'. Doqonki caagta weyn indeed.
:mjlol:

Retard will be the first somali cop to get raped in jail, every day for the rest of his miserable life. All because he showed off and refused the gofundme money. He could have bought a ticket and ran back to somalia and started fresh after he had fucked up his nice little coon cadaan life.

White cops get away with intentionally killing black children, women and men and this nigga thought they would back his cushite ass.

:drakelaugh:

Keo

VIP
No Somali should ever become a police officer or join the military. When things go wrong, they will not take your side but if it was your white counterpart, he can and will get off.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They’ve selected the jury

I doubt any Somali is part of it.

How about moving his case to Alaska? Shit, even there, the cops recently shot a Farah who pointed a gun at them. What about @JusticeForJustine? A harmless unarmed woman? If she was Somali and the cop wasn’t, the theme here would’ve been defending her. Seek justice for all.

How about moving his case to Alaska? Shit, even there, the cops recently shot a Farah who pointed a gun at them. What about @JusticeForJustine? A harmless unarmed woman? If she was Somali and the cop wasn’t, the theme here would’ve been defending her. Seek justice for all.
I want justice for her, but what some here are trying to imply is that he as a non white cop will not get any proper representation or sympathy for his stressful encounter that evening while risking his life on the line of duty. An all white jury might sentence him for longer than they would a white cop for commiting a more deliberate killing. I don't really care what happens to him since he's pretty much an idiot for thinking the department would support him like a white cop, but he deserves a fair trial.

I want justice for her, but what some here are trying to imply is that he as a non white cop will not get any proper representation or sympathy for his stressful encounter that evening while risking his life on the line of duty. An all white jury might sentence him for longer than they would a white cop for commiting a more deliberate killing. I don't really care what happens to him since he's pretty much an idiot for thinking the department would support him like a white cop, but he deserves a fair trial.

@Yaquub

Let us separate the police department and the Minnesota district attorney's office who is pursuing the trial of this case. As for the cops including his partner on that fateful night, they support Mohamed Noor. Also, he is represented by the best attorneys in the State that money can buy and it's fully paid by the Police Federation/Association of the State. Let the law take it's course, otherwise, what is the difference between those who are pre-empting his innocence and those who think he is guilty for the same reasons because he is black, Somali or Muslim?

The president of the Minneapolis Police Officers Federation Bill Kroll has defended Mohamed Noor. This is the article that he wrote in which he strongly defended Mohamed Noor.

http://www.startribune.com/police-u...-freeman-compromised-his-integrity/444297583/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts