Attention Xalimos: The Richest man is divorcing his wife and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a chance of becoming his new wife. he is worth $134 billions. If you've an IQ below 128, don't even bother (well u can always fall back on us faraxs...).

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/tech/jeff-bezos-wife-divorce/index.html
he is not a celeb
u think a man of such status would ever get with a somali girl,:faysalwtf: i can't imagine a man without 5 billion dollars marrying a somali girl and this guy was worth that amount like 10 years ago , now he has 100 billion dollars :mugshotman: even ig models can't secure that man, these guys don't even waste time with fucking models they are too busy running the world, they don't spend time looking for girls, they just call up their billionaire prostitution org ringleader and tell him to send one his way for the night. i remember reading that they even order to sleep with married celeb women like kim k and they actually get to f*ck her. the power of a few billion dollars:ohhhdamn:fun fact: saudi MBS slept with kim k

yes entertainers might consider a somali girl once every 50 years but not a fucking tech billionaire

Last edited:
Luckily for her she's given birth to his children.

Imagine your sons and daughters and future decendents being heirs to a billion dollar empire.

Imagine your sons and daughters and future decendents being heirs to a billion dollar empire.
mashallah i will set up my son like that. if i leave behind 5 billion dollars for them i died a happy man.
that's what motivates me, i want my future sons to praise me when they think of me during their billion dollar house parties, having orgy's with 10 cadaan girls, living like dan bilzerian, they will be like all praises due aabo canidimo it's cuz of him we are kings today, he paved the path from suug stain baati xalimoid to 10 new beckys every night
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in a house like this
46308043_272957213395314_4896389485091830705_n.jpg

Last edited:

he has ajnabi kids he adopted, idiot i would never raise something i did not create, period
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only my sperm benefits from my wealth
but then again i wouldn't mind him adopting me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending