ATTENTION: DAMAGE CONTROL. ILHAAN OMAR IS Farrakhan'S "sweetheart"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Sunday praised Representative Ilhan Omar’s (D., Minn.) recent endorsement of an anti-Semitic trope and urged the freshman lawmaker not to bow to pressure from critics.

“Ms. Omar from Somalia – she started talking about ‘the Benjamins’ and they are trying to make her apologize. Sweetheart, don’t do that. Pardon me for calling you sweetheart, but you do have a sweet heart. You sure are using it to shake the government up, but you have nothing to apologize for,” Farrakhan said during his annual Saviour’s Day address in Chicago, in comments first reported by the Washington Free Beacon."

Guys, we have a serious SOMALI problem in our hands. I mean it. Ms Omar is a liability. This problem has to be fixed. Farrakhaan is calling Ilhaan his sweetheart. I can't wait for Trump's Tweet!

one of the commenter in the article said

"Farrakoon supports ISIS, ISIL, Salafi jihadism, Al-Qaeda, and Boko Haram."

Lets say thank you for the dumb American who did not add nor know Somali Al shabab exist. Not that i am defending the idiots al shabaab but that they are associated with us based on just being Somalis! Thankful

https://www.yahoo.com/news/farrakhan-praises-omar-anti-semitic-215742918.html

Last edited:
lol. But I have newfound respect for ilhan since she got blasted by the media. I hate her views on trans qashin and the like, but I like that she exposes the fear based political hiveminds and how she made that elliot abrams uncomfortable :liberaltears:

I agree with him. She should have held her ground and not apologized. Everyone who apologizes for their views sounds like a damn hypnotized robot, so insincere...I'm tired of it walahi!

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
They linked her to David duke and now Farrakhan, the Zionist are out to get her but the damage has been done. Even the right nutter are siding with her.

Eedo @Basra support your Somali sister :ufdup:

Salaamu alaykum sir honorable minister farrakhan, black goat private of the hashemite regimen salutes you, sir!
download.jpeg

You are not a Hashemite, stop begging Arabs.:ivers:
Ethnic background is fluid. I woke up feeling like an Igbo today, so I'm walking around with dashiki in school, and I also speak in an accent. We don't have the right answers to objective truth, and there exist many realities and interpretations. Your supposed objective truth is interfering with his ethnic expression. Chill out, man.:whoa::mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have met Minister Farrakhan as a kid, I may not agree with the brother on a lot of things but my god his a great public speaker and even a nicer person in real life. As 80 something year old black man in America, there's no telling what he has experienced and how his frame of reference was shaped by his upbringing.

With that said, Ilhan should keep on fighting the good fight and never apologize for being right, only thing I would suggested is be careful on how she words her tweets which is unfortunately all that is needed by Islamaphobes like foxnews and the conservative media to mislead their audience. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
clear.png

I have met Minister Farrakhan as a kid, I may not agree with the brother on a lot of things but my god his a great public speaker and even a nicer person in real life. As 80 something year old black man in America, there's no telling what he has experienced and how his frame of reference was shaped by his upbringing.

With that said, Ilhan should keep on fighting the good fight and never apologize for being right, only thing I would suggested is be careful on how she words her tweets which is unfortunately all that is needed by Islamaphobes like foxnews and the conservative media to mislead their audience. :)

Jerry Springer in da house. "Take care of yourself & each other"

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They linked her to David duke and now Farrakhan, the Zionist are out to get her but the damage has been done. Even the right nutter are siding with her.

Eedo @Basra support your Somali sister :ufdup:

Its very hard to support someone who is not intelligent but has only a 'sweetheart'

why am I not surprised they all share 1 thing in common Farrakhan and David Duke are both controlled opposition I.e Farrakhan knows the truth about Ghaddafi paid Islamic militants who are trained by America and Mossad but he chooses to keep his mouth shut while not caring about Malcolm X who was killed for obvious reasons meaning someone new could take power and be a paid figurehead and docile Farrakhan fits the role.

While David knows the truth and and exposed the jews on their involvement in the slave trade yet he keeps quiet on Trump meaning he supports his fellow similar minded person so to speak as before Trump came to power he said getting rid of Saddam was wrong along with Ghaddafi now he's trying to get rid of Maduro, However Ilhan Omar is linked to them for obvious reasons since she condemns the wrong enemy so to speak (Israhell) meaning she picked the wrong ememy to fight against with since she should of done it after she established power however has this libtard progressive mindset by saying trannies can compete in the same sports as their new gender which basically raises questions.

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
"
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Sunday praised Representative Ilhan Omar’s (D., Minn.) recent endorsement of an anti-Semitic trope and urged the freshman lawmaker not to bow to pressure from critics.

“Ms. Omar from Somalia – she started talking about ‘the Benjamins’ and they are trying to make her apologize. Sweetheart, don’t do that. Pardon me for calling you sweetheart, but you do have a sweet heart. You sure are using it to shake the government up, but you have nothing to apologize for,” Farrakhan said during his annual Saviour’s Day address in Chicago, in comments first reported by the Washington Free Beacon."

Guys, we have a serious SOMALI problem in our hands. I mean it. Ms Omar is a liability. This problem has to be fixed. Farrakhaan is calling Ilhaan his sweetheart. I can't wait for Trump's Tweet!

one of the commenter in the article said

"Farrakoon supports ISIS, ISIL, Salafi jihadism, Al-Qaeda, and Boko Haram."

Lets say thank you for the dumb American who did not add nor know Somali Al shabab exist. Not that i am defending the idiots al shabaab but that they are associated with us based on just being Somalis! Thankful

https://www.yahoo.com/news/farrakhan-praises-omar-anti-semitic-215742918.html

no comment

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Good luck to her big mouth, the Jewish media is relentless. They play progressive these days and infiltrated every liberal group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts