Attacked by a christian converter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all let me just say; I am a hijabi so my faith is apparent to anyone who can see

Yesterday on campus. some boy came up to me and told me "Do you want to give up your life to Christ?"

I was like:......absolutely not

He then proceeded to force a conversation onto me by telling all the ways Islam does not make sense. I gave him a good debate that made him go back and fourth on his statements but, I was so disgusted because he kept asking if I would submit to Jesus.

I told him regardless of who is right, he can't walk around campus imposing his ideologies on people. He was like: I always seek consent. BUT I SAID NO AND YOU KEPT TALKING TO ME THO!! Guys if you are having a hard time understanding it well just think of it like a time you argued with someone and they never listened to your point or your side because their sole purpose is to have the last word aka keep talking until you are tired of how you've made no progress/ found no middle ground

Why do people go at such lengths to try to sway someone?

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
First of all let me just say; I am a hijabi so my faith is apparent to anyone who can see

Yesterday on campus. some boy came up to me and told me "Do you want to give up your life to Christ?"

He then proceeded to force a conversation onto me by telling all the ways Islam does not make sense. I gave him a good debate that made him go back and fourth on his statements but, I was so disgusted because he kept asking if I would submit to Jesus.

I told him regardless of who is right, he can't walk around campus imposing his ideologies on people. He was like: I always seek consent. BUT I SAID NO AND YOU KEPT TALKING TO ME THO!! Guys if you are having a hard time understanding it well just think of it like a time you argued with someone and they never listened to your point or your side because their sole purpose is to have the last word aka keep talking until you are tired of how you've made no progress/ found no middle ground

Kkk it was @lone

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Just ask him to show you a verse from the bible where Jesus says "i'm God worship me" then i will consider converting to Christ, you will never see him again.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother

ask him is Jesus god?

then ask him is Mary the mother of Jesus

then say so Mary is the mother of god?

You were not attacked.

You got to taste what thousands of non Muslims have to face everyday from Sunnis proselytizing on the streets. It's especially bad in many European cities. In other parts of the world, if they don't convert, they get killed.

I know a guy who grabbed a white dude and forcefully took him to the masjid to convert and was akin to kidnapping. He's lucky he didn't file charges. He switched schools out of fear.

You have to put things into perspective.

I always be courteous in my answers whether they are tabliiqs, Salafi Dacwa mobs or mormons. In my experiences with these people, the Salafis were the most hostile and some assume that I’m a Muslim and accuse me if I was a “bidca peddling kafir Sufi destined for hell”.

One of those christian people tried preaching to me once. The shocker was: they were speaking in Somali.
Mid 40's White man: Walaal kaalay diinta masiixida aqbal. Ciise wuu ku jecelyahay

I was in a rush so I hurriedly walked past. It didn't even register in my mind until I walked a few paces. So They're upping their game now. They preaching in somali :damn::damn::damn:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You were not attacked.

You got to taste what thousands of non Muslims have to face everyday from Sunnis proselytizing on the streets. It's especially bad in many European cities. In other parts of the world, if they don't convert, they get killed.

I know a guy who grabbed a white dude and forcefully took him to the masjid to convert and was akin to kidnapping. He's lucky he didn't file charges. He switched schools out of fear.

Where do you live? I never seen this happen in America.

Lol do London ppl remember those preachers in Upton Park wallahi those guys were so annoying even louder than the ‘pound a bowl of bananas’ men

That was my childhood buying cilaan and daawo madoobayso from those Indians :yloezpe:

You were not attacked.

They’re expressing their free speech sxb. I thought you were big into that. The correct response is not to stop them from preaching but to lol at them.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
One time I was at the court hooping with my bros when jehovah witness pulled up on us. Instead of just automatically talking to use they made a bet. If they beat us In basketball we have to listen to them talk. If we win they leave us alone. We accepted the bet.

These dudes whooped our ass in basketball that day. We Sat down and listened to them for like 25 minutes. After that they left.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wow. I never knew that. Are they going door to door like jehovah witness/mormons or do they just preach on the streets and just start convos with Randoms in hope they convert
He's lying. Muslims don't do that. He's just a troll.
:ulyin::drakelaugh:
I get harassed by these freaks at university once or twice a month. I noticed they've been singling me out for some reason. :cosbyhmm:
Even when I tell them I'm Muslim they don't stop. :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts