Attack on Titan strategies implemented in China to fight against the virus

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They are stealing this strategy from Anime and Somali's but as we all know checkpoints do nothing rather it brings a false sense of security.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Considering how they treated the poor uyghur Muslims; I am proud to support the virus in the area!

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
download.jpg

3nfwet.jpg

psyche

To each their own
Considering how they treated the poor uyghur Muslims; I am proud to support the virus in the area!

It's quite sad that you support a virus that is killing the poor masses haphazardly just because a small minority (which are probably far from sick because money) are commiting horrid crimes.

Most of the people that are being effected by this are the ignorant, brainwashed civilians who probably never knew the plight of the uyghur Muslims.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Not going to happen. Kenya has relations with the Chinese and hosts them in numbers. Somalia does not!

There are a decent number of Chinese people in Somalia both north and south when was the last time you visited. Granted they may not be from Wuhan that doesn't make the chances of it spreading 0

MadMullah99

It's quite sad that you support a virus that is killing the poor masses haphazardly just because a small minority (which are probably far from sick because money) are commiting horrid crimes.

Most of the people that are being effected by this are the ignorant, brainwashed civilians who probably never knew the plight of the uyghur Muslims.
Oh they so know the plight of the Uyghur Muslims trust me and let me prove it to you since you are the ignorant.

When Mesut Özil spoke against the mistreatment officially millions if Chinese were in uproar and they cancelled Arsenal games in the country. Their popular App WeChat has them all speaking about.

So my blood does boil trust me when dumbasses like you have no idea what you are talking about. To hell with them all.

MadMullah99

There are a decent number of Chinese people in Somalia both north and south when was the last time you visited. Granted they may not be from Wuhan that doesn't make the chances of it spreading 0
I have never seen one single Chinese in the North mate. If there are some in the south, they are unlikely have come from Wuhan since the outbreak and now will not go back because of it. I would still quarantine their asses anyway but Farmajo has no backbone.

psyche

To each their own
Oh they so know the plight of the Uyghur Muslims trust me and let me prove it to you since you are the ignorant.

When Mesut Özil spoke against the mistreatment officially millions if Chinese were in uproar and they cancelled Arsenal games in the country. Their popular App WeChat has them all speaking about.

So my blood does boil trust me when dumbasses like you have no idea what you are talking about. To hell with them all.

You honestly underestimate the power china has over it civilians.

To them the camps are a 'vocational training center' because that is what china says.

Having a player from Western society which the CCP regard as 'foreign' and 'dangerous' comment on your country in a bad light will obviously outrage them.

You need to open up your horizons and look at the issues from different perspective.

Sure there are racist Chinese who you are justifiable angry at because of their actions, but for the vast majority of them they are just uneducated people living their lives.

Trending

Latest posts