Attack on Titan Final Season Review(Spoiler Warning ⚠️)

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
1699233470106.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be honest the show for me died after season 3 and everything past that point and the plot especially just became really complex and hard to follow and maybe I'm blinded by nostalgia or maybe not but that's how I see it tbh

Also I really wish they didn't change the WIT studios that made season 1-3 the new studio isn't bad by all means but WIT is something different

All that said Attack on Titan is without a doubt top 3 animes of all time and possibly even the greatest

So many great scenes still get goosebumps watching that reiner/bertholdt reveal

Levi vs Kenny and his squad was incredible

Ymir's jaw titan reveal was epic

Reiner season 4 first transformation was also epic especially with the soundtrack they used behind it

I really loved the parallel between connie and levi in that one scene against the yeagerists

Female titan's return

I could go on and on and talk about aot for hours because it's just that great

Internet Nomad

VIP
I'll be honest the show for me died after season 3 and everything past that point and the plot especially just became really complex and hard to follow and maybe I'm blinded by nostalgia or maybe not but that's how I see it tbh

Also I really wish they didn't change the WIT studios that made season 1-3 the new studio isn't bad by all means but WIT is something different

All that said Attack on Titan is without a doubt top 3 animes of all time and possibly even the greatest

So many great scenes still get goosebumps watching that reiner/bertholdt reveal

Levi vs Kenny and his squad was incredible

Ymir's jaw titan reveal was epic

Reiner season 4 first transformation was also epic especially with the soundtrack they used behind it

I really loved the parallel between connie and levi in that one scene against the yeagerists

Female titan's return

I could go on and on and talk about aot for hours because it's just that great
Great story, Great music, Great Animation and Great Cast.

Honestly I don’t understand how it can’t reach top 5 of all time.

I didn’t like this whole time manipulation bs, and this nigga eren a botch he killed his hoyo :damn:
This nigga gaslight himself to wipe out 80% of humanity :damn:
This whole show’s main character is a villain

NidarNidar

Punisher
I didn’t like this whole time manipulation bs, and this nigga eren a botch he killed his hoyo :damn:
He couldn't change anything, basically, the writer already decided his future, he found out his 2D being.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I like it usually the mc never becomes the villain its new.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
honestly a very bad ending but it was needed to put a end to it.
The ending was to demonstrate the meaninglessness of all the conflict throughout the series, the titans were just a tool for human to kill each other with, and thousands of years after the events of the rumbling, paradis gets destroyed in a likely separate conflict. So the point was humans will always find reason to wage war against each other.

Internet Nomad

VIP
The ending was to demonstrate the meaninglessness of all the conflict throughout the series, the titans were just a tool for human to kill each other with, and thousands of years after the events of the rumbling, paradis gets destroyed in a likely separate conflict. So the point was humans will always find reason to wage war against each other.
Was the theme from the beginning.