Attack in Mali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

What's happening in the world? Bismillah.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/radisson-hotel-attack-mali-hostages_564ee39ce4b0258edb30ed29

WASHINGTON, Nov 20 (Reuters) -- Malian commandos stormed a luxury hotel in Bamako on Friday after Islamist gunmen took 170 people including many foreigners hostage in the capital of the former French colony, which has been battling rebels allied to al Qaeda for several years.

Minister of Internal Security Colonel Salif Traoré said at least three people had been killed by the gunmen. Later, a United Nations official told Reuters that peacekeepers saw at least 27 bodies on two separate floors of the hotel. A Belgian working for the Wallonia-Brussels regional parliament was among the dead, the parliament said on its website, naming the official as Geoffrey Dieudonne.

Traoré said at least two gunmen were killed in the commando raid. Other gunmen continued to hold out against security forces after the remaining hostages were evacuated, a security ministry spokesman said.

Islamist militant group Al Mourabitoun, which allied to al Qaeda and based in the deserts of northern Mali, claimed responsibility for the attack in a tweet, a claim that could not be independently verified. Al Jazeera said the group also provided an audio recording to the news channel saying it was behind the attack.

I think all this crazy things are happening because end of the world is very near. Did you heard what Donald trump said yesterday?

Q

Queen Carawelo

I think all this crazy things are happening because end of the world is very near. Did you heard what Donald trump said yesterday?
Was it when he said Muslims should wear a badge stating that they're Muslim? What a moron.

Q

Queen Carawelo

He said they should be register into a database. Imagine if he gets elected kala orda baa ka dhacaysay walaahi.
If he gets elected I'm moving to Switzerland. This moron will destroy the Country.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Always had a funny protest idea get every Muslim in da West wear a yellow star & crescent to protest islamophobia.

Still lookin out for y'all :friendhug:

I'm more concerned about the Poor Tuaregs in Azawad who face danger of assimilation and genocide by the Bantus of Mali, FREE AZAWAD!

RIP but it's sad that people only care about others dying when a) the attacker is Muslim and b) when the victims aren't. A life's a life no matter what they believe in.

waraabe

Your superior
Muslims need to get rid of these people. These fockers have relatives, tribes, families, towns and villages. Use collective punishment as a tool to get rid of these scum

Status
Not open for further replies.