ATMIS September pull out of 3,000 troops following successful completion of June pullout of 2,000 troops

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is 66000 Troops Amisom/Somali yet they can't defeat 5000 rag-tags shabab with AK.47 with no geographic-geological challenges. That says a-lot about your quality not them. Your boys are useless, stop adding more boys or going around sseeking more toys, the fact hawiye is involved is the problem, anything they touch, turns to shit.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There is 66000 Troops Amisom/Somali yet they can't defeat 5000 rag-tags shabab with AK.47 with no geographic-geological challenges. That says a-lot about your quality not them. Your boys are useless, stop adding more boys or going around sseeking more toys, the fact hawiye is involved is the problem, anything they touch, turns to shit.
Shabaab is on it’s last legs and the ATMIS you talk about is leaving hence the thread

Cool story bro

It’s burn you to see the south recover doesn’t it.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Will be crazy if they still hold to the dec 2024 exit date. 15 months to draw down 16,000 troops. So many issues coming up FMS elections , al shabab war, clan skirmishes. I dont see how this is good idea

Will be crazy if they still hold to the dec 2024 exit date. 15 months to draw down 16,000 troops. So many issues coming up FMS elections , al shabab war, clan skirmishes. I dont see how this is good idea
Ur a langaab who actually prefers foreign war profiteers into our motherland naga anush naaya

bidenkulaha

GalYare
3k September, April24 5k. The next two planned pullouts. Doable imo

That’s 1.5k troops per month, they’ll have an extra month too.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
ATMIS will leave Villa Somalia this month. Maybe this is part of why HSM fled Xamar. I’m aware they are building a bunker in the Villa too.

6DCEDB11-1925-4C43-B4DB-16FDC4725D1E.jpeg

Trending