ATMIS phase three

Soon to commence June 2024. Reduction of 3k troops from 13k to 10k. Started off with 20,000 troops in 2022 soon to be half that number. Aim is zero by December 2024. This is good as it will get rid of current status quo which will lead to AS and FGS going all out with the defeat of Al Shabaab being the outcome.

Soon to commence June 2024. Reduction of 3k troops from 13k to 10k. Started off with 20,000 troops in 2022 soon to be half that number. Aim is zero by December 2024. This is good as it will get rid of current status quo which will lead to AS and FGS going all out with the defeat of Al Shabaab being the outcome.
I was following what you were putting down till the end there. All I can say is ‘when dameers fly’ sxb.
jump fly GIF by Sarah & Duck

After ATMIS there will be UNPOS which is the same thing with a different name. Hassan sheikh asked UN forces to keep African troops in Somalia indefinitely. UN & and IC doubt FGS can fend for itself and go along with the final offensive “operation black lion” which is phase 3, because they are barely able to hold their gains in GM and LS.

I was following what you were putting down till the end there. All I can say is ‘when dameers fly’ sxb.
jump fly GIF by Sarah & Duck
Confused on what you mean by dameer. Care to elaborate?

Anyways AS are not military capable of taking over the south. Guerrilla warfare would not have been their speciality if they were. SNA need to more organised and led by competent figures. In that case, Shabaab would stand no chance. We all saw how swiftly the SNA were beating AS during the early days under General Odawaa with 30% of Al Shabaab territory captured. It went downhill after his replacement

Anyways AS are not military capable of taking over the south. If they were, Guerrilla warfare would not have been their speciality. If SNA was more organised and led by more competent figures, Shabaab would stand no chance. We all saw how swiftly the SNA were beating AS during the early days under Odawaa. It went downhill after his replacement.
Why do you think he was replaced? I’m sure you know the answer sxb

After ATMIS there will be UNPOS which is the same thing with a different name. Hassan sheikh asked UN forces to keep African troops in Somalia indefinitely. UN & and IC doubt FGS can fend for itself and go along with the final offensive “operation black lion” which is phase 3, because they are barely able to hold their gains in GM and LS.
They will never leave cause Xasan Xaraash doesn’t want them to. It’s clear he is afraid a capable military would overthrow him just like ‘69.

Anyways AS are not military capable of taking over the south. Guerrilla warfare would not have been their speciality if they were. SNA need to more organised and led by competent figures. In that case, Shabaab would stand no chance. We all saw how swiftly the SNA were beating AS during the early days under General Odawaa with 30% of Al Shabaab territory captured. It went downhill after his replacement
We both know what changes need to be made to clear AS and clearly fisherman is not ignorant, he knows how to defeat them. A capable and assertive MOD is all it takes. One that can’t be sacked, which was the fate of Odawa. @Samatar03

Mareexaan/Ogaadeen/Dhulbahante?! :whoa::wtf::jaynerd:
No not that MOD. I meant as abbreviation for minister of defense.😂
I am against both the current MOD and commander of SNA. They both need to go
There is some spoiler who is sad about the losses Hassan sheikh inflicted on AS that wants to destroy the SNA. And those two you mentioned are surely complicit.

That’s the good scenario, the bad one is that HSM knows about everything and is a destabilizing force.

No not that MOD. I meant as abbreviation for minister of defense.😂

There is some spoiler who is sad about the losses Hassan sheikh inflicted on AS that wants to destroy the SNA. And those two you mentioned are surely complicit
I think Hassan probably wants AS around. It’s all for show. He gets to dress up and put on a tuute and head to the front line for no reason whatsoever. It’s just for nafis from the fadlan igu shubo crew in Xamar that are asking him for some of his ill gotten loot.

I think Hassan probably wants AS around. It’s all for show. He gets to dress up and put on a tuute and head to the front line for no reason whatsoever. It’s just for nafis from the fadlan igu shubo crew in Xamar that are asking him for some of his ill gotten loot.
That’s the worst case scenario, if that’s true, Somali’s would fight tooth and nail against anything involving him, including associates, backers, and revenue streams.

They already took over the south they are just outside the capitol

A lot of SLers have joined AS recently. Very alarming developments. Any insight into what is going on?
Somaliland is very corrupt muse bixi stealing lands left and right, no prospects, they jail people left and right for even voicing any disagreement no freedom of expression

Trending

Latest posts