ATMIS, in consultation with PM to conduct a security exercise inside Halane compound from 25 to 28 April putting the base camp under total lock down

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A curfew has been imposed on the gates of Aden Adde International Airport in all areas of AtMiS, UN and all embassies inside the airport.
Mashallah, very sensible news.

But in the long run we have to talk about how embarrassing for SNA that they won’t even have access to their own airport.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Doesnt matter Nabad iyo Nolol has friends in strange places :rejoice:

No fake Ceelwaaq MPs allowed

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
N&N has no friends,even qoorqoor is staying out the way-Roble has disarmed them without braking a sweat-When he got rid of madeira farmajo lost everything-that cheap letter was a desperate cry into the abyss.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
you do know this means Ceelwaaq MPs will be sworn in Afisyooni right?

My MP Abdirizak is doing a good job in getting revenge against Farmaajo.
Garbaharray MPs will be in also :rejoice:

Ceelwaaq will be barred its an illegal election.

Garbaharray MPs will be in also :rejoice:

Ceelwaaq will be barred its an illegal election.

I have been told by a close associate of the Garre MP (Abdirashid) that the main agenda of moving to Afisyooni is the swearing in of Ceelwaaq MPs. This is why Madeira was kicked out he would have prevented this today :rejoice:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I have been told by a close associate of the Garre MP (Abdirashid) that the main agenda of moving to Afisyooni is the swearing in of Ceelwaaq MPs. This is why Madeira was kicked out he would have prevented this today :rejoice:
Bro its done deal-Roble has quietly taken farmajo apart-farmajo was handicaped by the CBB propagandha,he started consuming it-I think the madeira thing made him snap back into reality,but it was too late.

Trending

Latest posts