Atlanta or Houston might be the spot guys. Check this out

look how cheap these houses are fam.

this is a 300,000 dollar house in Atlanta

16026b5da77d16ccb064d78051fe03f9-cc_ft_768.jpg

I choose this 2 cities because they have a large black population and they are both major cities.

If I get shot by a cop, I want a city that will ride for me you know.
You think people gonna care if you get brutalized by police? Saxiib that agenda only applies to AA's. If an Abdullahi got shot and killed wrongfully by a cop America wouldn't care.

You think people gonna care if you get brutalized by police? Saxiib that agenda only applies to AA's. If an Abdullahi got shot and killed wrongfully by a cop America wouldn't care.

it is what it is:manny:

you wanna live somewhere nice as a black person, you gotta accept that they don't like you

500k is a lot of money, but the ability to get a nice 4 bedroom crib with an attached garage and a pool in the back whilst being only 20 minutes away from one of the most desirable cities in america is a really good deal
True. I'm not really into big houses like that. I'd rather live in an apartment than a house like that even if I had the money to afford it.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Texas will turn Blue in the near future. Liberal snowflakes flock to Texas fleeing high taxes and rising crime rates in California and New York.

Republican states have less regulations and significantly less taxes than Dem controlled states.

Some of those houses won't be less than 1M in a decade when liberals takeover the state.

I’m good I would rather live in civilized New England states like Connecticut or Massachusetts than ever living in Texas. Texans are fat, dumb, gun fanatics. The homes are cheap for a reason.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I choose this 2 cities because they have a large black population and they are both major cities.

If I get shot by a cop, I want a city that will ride for me you know.

Well, if u r HIV friendly, Atlanta is the city for u

1601647384190.png