Atheists, y'all celebrate eid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care about it because people are giving too much attention to dirty gaals
Who cares about what these people do
:susp:
76d63a1c11d516aa32ccb444457dd9cc_-your-opinion-and-memes-meme-opinion_600-570.jpeg

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I pretend to fast and pray. And boy does the struggle get real at work as I am usually hungry as f*ck.

My opinions aren'tonly mine they are shared by the majority of the Somali population so I guess you and the 12 atheists that are Somalis should put it in their butts

Gaals are dirty but yet you and your family live in Gaal countries beg for hand outs, spend money on Gaal clothes heck your even using right now Gaal innovation to reply back to me keep crying you confused sheep shagger, btw most people on this planet have the opinion that you lot are a bunch Ass holes now Foh :camby:

Gaals are dirty but yet you and your family live in Gaal countries beg for hand outs, spend money on Gaal clothes heck your even using right now Gaal innovation to reply back to me keep crying you confused sheep shagger, btw most people on this planet have the opinion that you lot are a bunch Ass holes now Foh :camby:
These people were born gaal and certainly half of these things weren't made by smelly atheists. Anyway I don't hate gaals in Generalonly the ones that left the religion these people
Are the worst of the worst :susp:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
These people were born gaal and certainly half of these things weren't made by smelly atheists. Anyway I don't hate gaals in Generalonly the ones that left the religion these people

So you would agree that our blood is halal to shed...

:mjohreally:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There isint much celebrating on Eid in my household these days. Used to be more fun as kid, now we just go to Eid prayer in the morning and buy some sweets on the way home.

As for Ramadan, no, i don't fast. But i do take part in the feast. I ain't missing out on that deliciousness :diddyass:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I am a Muslim and I won't even lie last Ramadan I fasted about 10 days. My addiction messed it up.

but..but..i thought there was no compulsion in islam :ayaanswag:

And the companions of the Fire will call to the companions of Paradise, "Pour upon us some water or from whatever Allah has provided you." They will say, "Indeed, Allah has forbidden them both to the disbelievers." 7-50

Walahi this verse here keeps strengthening my faith every time I see u kuffars mock Islam, I ask Allah to save me from jahannam (Kuffars home) just so I can spend so much time having a blast mocking u while ur getting the most severe punishment of Allah. I can't wait walahi.

And the companions of the Fire will call to the companions of Paradise, "Pour upon us some water or from whatever Allah has provided you." They will say, "Indeed, Allah has forbidden them both to the disbelievers." 7-50

Walahi this verse here keeps SCARING me every time I see u kuffars mock Islam, I ask Allah to save me from jahannam (Kuffars home) just so I can spend so much time having a blast mocking u while ur getting the most severe punishment of Allah. I can't wait walahi.
correction

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Walahi this verse here keeps strengthening my faith every time I see u kuffars mock Islam, I ask Allah to save me from jahannam (Kuffars home) just so I can spend so much time having a blast mocking u while ur getting the most severe punishment of Allah. I can't wait walahi.

You take pleasure in our impending eternal torture? :ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.