Atheists today ''Prophet Mohammed was a homophobe, anti-feminist and anti-semite''

giphy.gif

Goddamn he was, which is why I love him even more.

Sahaba and Prophet Mohammed knew what was up, thank god for them spreading such a beautiful based religion.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) gave women rights, ended racism and he didn't really hate Jews. He loved Israelite Muslims just like any other Muslims. He only hated the zionists and he was right about homosexuality being immoral.

Gay people suffer from psychiatric disorder but their countries don't want to treat them instead they want to normalize their mental disorder and let them live their life. Ignoring their illness is inhumane, we should instead treat them.

Last edited:
Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) gave women rights, ended racism and he didn't really hate Jews. He loved Israelite Muslims just like any other Muslims. He only hated the zionists
Zionists? Do you think that term means any Jew you dislike? It wasn’t a thing a millennia and half ago :rolleyes:

The prophet massacred 600-900 jewish men over the age of puberty, and then enslaved the women and children all because jewish leaders double crossed the prophet. Merciful of the prophet mashallah we should all be like him

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Zionists? Do you think that term means any Jew you dislike? It wasn’t a thing a millennia and half ago :rolleyes:

The prophet massacred 600-900 jewish men over the age of puberty, and then enslaved the women and children all because jewish leaders double crossed the prophet. Merciful of the prophet mashallah we should all be like him

When I say zionist. I mean the bad Jews.

That's a lie he did not enslave the Jews. He simply told them to leave Medina after violating the treaty more than three times. He did not just attack Jews randomly, there was a war between them. Yeah, double-cross after they called an army on the Media Muslims that would lead them getting massacred and enslaved. I would retaliate to defend my people. Can you blame him?

During his lifetime, Muhammad (PBUH) is not known to have murdered anyone. Neither did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) give any order to kill Jews. The story, though not proven to be authentic by some scholars, tells us that Jews were given the sentence of death for their treason according to the Jewish Law by the arbiter who was chosen by the said Jews themselves. Their arbiter made this decision with their willing appointment of him, per Biblical law (not Qur’anic law), and for the crime of high treason. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had no say in this matter and gave no such order.

Critics baselessly claim that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) blindly executed the entire tribe. This too is baseless. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the Jews were allies, as enshrined in the Charter of Medina Article 49, which states:

“The parties to this Pact are bound to help each other in the event of an attack on Yathrib.”

The Banu Quraizah Tribe was an equal and willing party to this pact. Yet, in the heat of battle, the Banu Quraizah sided with the enemy against the state of Medina despite their prior signed agreement. Fortunately, the remaining allied Medina army was able to withstand this treasonous act and win the battle against incredible odds. The question remained, however, how to address the Banu Quraizah’s treason. Adding to the dilemma was the fact that the Banu Quraizah had committed this act once before, upon which Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) merely exiled them. When they later asked his forgiveness, he granted it, which is why they had since re-entered Medina.

Thus, Prophet Muhammad did not order any execution, nor did he participate in the execution. On the contrary, Prophet Muhammad graciously agreed to let the Banu Quraizah’s own ally, Sa‘d bin Mu‘adh of Aus, deliver the verdict. Why blame Prophet Muhammad for a decision he did not make and for a crime he did not commit? Adding to the injustice in blaming Prophet Muhammad is the fact that Sa‘d bin Mu‘adh did not deliver his decision based on the Qur’an. Rather, he delivered the judgment for the Banu Quraizah based on the punishment for treason that their book, the Torah.

Thus, the Banu Quraizah sealed their own fate, with their own actions, according to their own Book. Prophet Muhammad had nothing to do with it—other than agreeing to let an ally to the Banu Quraizah arbitrate between them, and to bind himself to that arbiter’s decision.

Moreover, no Jewish tribes, Jewish historians, or Jewish scholars record this event. This is shocking because the Jewish people have recorded their history better than perhaps any people in history. Yet, in regards to such a massive execution, every Jewish historian, scholar, and the tribe is silent.

As of now, however, it is clear that Prophet Muhammad committed no wrong against the Banu Quraizah. History records that the Banu Quraizah agreed to a constitution, the Charter of Medina, and that constitution explicitly required loyalty to the state of Medina, particularly in case of attack from an external army. After committing to Medina, the Banu Quraizah violated that loyalty with a treasonous act in the heat of battle. The claimed execution that followed, if it happened, was the result of their choice to commit treason, per the judgment of a judge they demanded, according to the law elucidated in their book. Prophet Muhammad, far from being responsible for many deaths, interceded and even forgave those Jews who asked his forgiveness. To place even the slightest responsibility on anyone but the Banu Quraizah is nothing less than ridiculous.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

What do you expect they where at war with the banu qurayza tribe in northern arabia of course people are gonna get killed you think they where dancing on the battlefield until they all convert to islam and surrender their land it sounds like your demonizing the prophet because he won the war and ran up the number against the oppas:what1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What do you expect they where at war with the banu qurayza tribe in northern arabia of course people are gonna get killed you think they where dancing on the battlefield until they all convert to islam and surrender their land it sounds like your demonizing the prophet because he won the war and ran up the number against the oppas:what1:

More importantly, he let the innocents live and told them to leave Medina after the war but the criminals who were behind the treason were beheaded and he did not even order it. There was a pact that agreed on any treason then they shall be killed by their religious law whether it's from the Qu'ran or Torah. He never enslaved anybody, if anything he abolished slavery.

So yes, Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was a merciful man. I don't know why people have to lie about him.

More importantly, he let the innocents live and told them to leave Medina but the criminals who were behind the treason were beheaded and he did not even order it. There was a pact that agreed on any treason then they shall be killed by their religious law whether it's from the Qu'ran or Torah. He never enslaved anybody, if anything he abolished slavery.

So yes, Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was a merciful man. I don't know why people have to lie about him.
I forgot who it was but it was Sacad ibn Muadh who ordered the penalty?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I forgot who it was but it was Sacad ibn Muadh who ordered the penalty?

No, it was one of the Banu Quraizah Chiefs. He was a Jew and admitted his tribe committed treason and they shall pay the penalty for it by their religious law, the Torah. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) had nothing to do with the beheading of the traitors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
"Indeed, the believers, Jews, Christians, and Sabians—whoever truly believes in God and the Last Day and does good will have their reward with their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve" - Surah Al-Baqrah verse 62

Walaal, the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) in the Constitution of Medina from 622 CE declared that the Jews and Muslims of Medina were equals. He allied with the Jewish tribes of Banu Qaynuqa, Nadir, and Qurayza, and each tribe violated the treaty and betrayed him at different times in favour of supporting the pagan Arabs.

The Banu Qurayza were allied to the Muslims of Medina under the Constitution of Medina. In 627 CE during the Battle of the Trench against the Quraiysh, the Muslims were outnumbered 3000 vs. 10000. During the Battle, the Banu Qurayza turned on and attacked the Muslims. They were repulsed, while the pagan Arabs returned to Mecca in defeat. The Muslims pursued the Banu Qurayza and executed their fighting men who betrayed them (600-900). That was in the context of a battle that had been fought shortly before in which these 600-900 men you mention were enemy combatants (who had shortly before been pretending to be on their side) wanting to kill them and their families. The other tribes, Banu Nadir and Banu Qaynuqa, were simply told to leave Medina when they broke the treaty as they did not actively attempt to kill the Muslims of Medina. Some Jews remained and became Muslims, including the Sahaba Abdulla ibn Salaam RA.

Walaal, the Jewish people are called the People of the Book in the Quran and are one of the four faiths that will be admitted into Heaven. There is no room for racism or discrimination in Islam. Contrary to what the idiot OP said, anti-semitism is anti-thetical to Islam as our Prophet is the inheritor of the Mission of previous prophets who were sons of Israel.
?

That is a verse from the Quran if you've read it.

Seriously, there are people insulting the Nabi sallallahu alaihi wasallam, and you respond to me, because I argue that Islam does not support anti-semitism? I'm starting to agree with others on here about you not being forthright about who or what you are.

I feel like anytime a Muslim posts something that is conciliatory, yet defends the deen without insulting non-Muslims, you always respond with a question mark. Stop it sxb.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
That is a verse from the Quran if you've read it.

Seriously, there are people insulting the Nabi sallallahu alaihi wasallam, and you respond to me, because I argue that Islam does not support anti-semitism? I'm starting to agree with others on here about you not being forthright about who or what you are.
Thats not what I meant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jews follow one of the four faiths that will enter heaven?

The way to heaven is Islam. Are we Hindus now talking about multiple paths to heaven? Are we Oprah Winfrey?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the one in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, none from this nation of Jews and Christians hears of me, and then dies without having faith in my message, but that he will be an inhabitant of Hellfire.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 153

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2012/04/05/ahl-al-kitab-hear-prophet/

"But we have to appeal to the kuffar" is not an excuse to water down our religion. Should we start singing pop songs with autotune to appeal to the kuffar?

We should have dignity. We don't need to bend over backwards and water down our religion to appeal to non-Muslims. We should have spines. The non-Muslims need Islam. Islam doesn't need them. We don't need to compromise our religion for their approval. Our religion is better than every other religion that exists. Our religion is better than theirs.

It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

-Surah At-Tawbah 9:33

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever seeks the pleasure of Allah by the displeasure of people, Allah will suffice him against the people. Whoever seeks the pleasure of people by the displeasure of Allah, Allah will leave him to the patronage of people.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2414

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2016/10/03/pleasure-allah-better-people/

Jews follow one of the four faiths that will enter heaven?

The way to heaven is Islam. Are we Hindus now talking about multiple paths to heaven? Are we Oprah Winfrey?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the one in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, none from this nation of Jews and Christians hears of me, and then dies without having faith in my message, but that he will be an inhabitant of Hellfire.”

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2012/04/05/ahl-al-kitab-hear-prophet/

"But we have to appeal to the kuffar" is not an excuse to water down our religion. Should we start singing pop songs with autotune to appeal to the kuffar?

We should have dignity. We don't need to bend over backwards and water down our religion to appeal to non-Muslims. We should have spines. The non-Muslims need Islam. Islam doesn't need them. We don't need to compromise our religion for their approval. Our religion is better than every other religion that exists. Our religion is better than theirs.

It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

-Surah At-Tawbah 9:33

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever seeks the pleasure of Allah by the displeasure of people, Allah will suffice him against the people. Whoever seeks the pleasure of people by the displeasure of Allah, Allah will leave him to the patronage of people.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2414

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2016/10/03/pleasure-allah-better-people/

You're rampantly anti-semitic. Don't equate your hatred with Islam. Accept Surah al-Baqrah in it's entirety or reject it, but stop pretending that Islam is supports your bigoted world view. I absolutely cannot stand "reverts" who try to twist the deen into something to fit their own warped ideas. Muslims struggle everyday with accusations of being anti-semitic and hateful, and the same people who hate Jews, hate Muslims. Stop saying "we" - you don't reflect or represent Islam. Study the Quran and the sunnah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam before trying to come at people who've been living the deen their entire lives.

You're rampantly anti-semitic. Don't equate your hatred with Islam. Accept Surah al-Baqrah in it's entirety or reject it, but stop pretending that Islam is supports your bigoted world view. I absolutely cannot stand "reverts" who try to twist the deen into something to fit their own warped ideas. Muslims struggle everyday with accusations of being anti-semitic and hateful, and the same people who hate Jews, hate Muslims. Stop saying "we" - you don't reflect or represent Islam. Study the Quran and the sunnah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam before trying to come at people who've been living the deen their entire lives.

Could you address the points rather than just make a personal attack?

Are you saying it's antisemitic to believe that Islam and not Judaism is the path to heaven?

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.

-Surah An-Nisa 4:59

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

-Surah Al-Bayyinah 98:6

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
giphy.gif

Goddamn he was, which is why I love him even more.

Sahaba and Prophet Mohammed knew what was up, thank god for them spreading such a beautiful based religion.
MY NIGGAS ON THE GANG WE RIDE FROM CAMELS TO TRUCKS WE RIDE

ISLAM GANG ISLAM BROTHERHOOD ISLAM SISTERHOOD MUSLIM UNITE ON THE KHALIFA ON ONE UMMAH

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
SO YOUR SAYING YOU LOVE
LENNY KRAVITZ ?

Question
For the time being, I do not have the resources to quote the exact Quranic verse, nor can I tell you what sura it has been taken from. However, I believe it is a common verse. I understand little Arabic; hence I found that in English. The verse can be interpretted as such:
The godfearing Jews, muslims and christians will not have fear (on that day).
I am not exactly sure of the bracketted phrase.
Now my question to you: is it mistranliteration?
We know that christians and jews in general cannot be hoped to have any sanction in the life hereafter. So, how do we understand the verse?

Answer

Praise be to Allaah.

What you refer to in your question is mentioned in two similar aayaat in the Qur’aan. The first of them is the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily, those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” [al-Baqarah 2:62]

The second is the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “Surely, those who believe, those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians – whosoever believed in Allaah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” [al-Maa’idah 5:69]

In order to understand these aayaat correctly, we need to refer to the scholars of Tafseer (Qur’aanic commentary). The great Imaam Ismaa’eel ibn Katheer, may Allaah have mercy on him, said in his tafseer of the aayah from Soorat al-Baqarah:

“Allaah, may He be exalted, points out that whoever of the previous nations did well and was obedient, will have a good reward, and this will be the case for everyone who follows the Unlettered Prophet [Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) until the Hour comes – he will have eternal happiness, and they will not fear what they are going to face, nor will they grieve for what they have left behind. As Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘No doubt! Verily, the awliya’ of Allaah [i.e., those who believe in the Oneness of Allaah and fear Allaah much, and love Allaah much], no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve.’ [Yoonus 10:62]. And Allaah tells us what the angels say to the believers at the time of death (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Verily, those who say, “Our Lord is Allaah,” then they istaqaamu [stood straight, i.e., truly followed Islam], on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): “Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised!”’ [Fussilat 41:30]

As far as the Jews are concerning, their faith meant believing in the Tawraat (original Torah) and following the way of Moosa (peace be upon him) until ‘Eesa came, after which whoever continued to follow the Torah and the way of Moosa, and did not leave this and follow ‘Eesa, was doomed. As far as the Christians are concerned, their faith meant believing in the Injeel (original Gospel) and following the laws of ‘Eesa; whoever did this was a believer whose faith was acceptable to Allaah, until Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came, after which whoever did not follow Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and leave the way of ‘Eesa and the Injeel that he had been following before, was doomed.

The aayah (interpretation of the meaning), “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85] is a statement that Allaah will not accept any way or deed from anyone, after sending His Final Messenger, except those that are in accordance with the laws of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Prior to this, however, anyone who followed the Prophet of his own time was on the Straight Path of salvation. So the Jews were those who followed Moosa (peace be upon him) and referred to the Tawraat for judgement at that time. When Allaah sent ‘Eesa (peace be upon him), the Children of Israel were obliged to follow him and obey him, and so they and others who followed him became Christians.. When Allaah sent Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), as the Final Prophet and a Messenger to all the children of Adam, all of mankind was obliged to believe in him and obey him, and refrain from what he prohibited. Those who did so are the true believers. The ummah (nation) of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are called the believers because of their deep eemaan (faith) and conviction, and because they believe in all the past Prophets and in the prophesied events that are yet to come.”

Commenting on the aayah in Soorat al-Baqarah, Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“What is meant is that every group believed in Allaah and the Last Day, which is the appointed Day of Reckoning, and did righteous deeds. But after Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sent to both mankind and the jinn, true belief can only be in accordance with the way of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever follows his way will not fear the future or grieve for what they leave behind.

Source: Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2912/who-are-the-jews-and-christians-who-will-enter-paradise

Trending

Latest posts