Atheists on sspot please come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yes. I was raised in the West and I’m still Muslim alhamdullillah!
Because you were raised by conservative parents who grew up in Somalia. There's no way you're kids will die being Muslims if you raise them in America. I'm dead serious.

The problem is that the hypothesis follows from the BIG BANG that everything had one source, however the assumption that this source was Allah or any deity is really just an assumption. Another explaination could be that the BIG BANG reverses and recreates itself in an infinite loop, or that each new universe is the result of multiverses.

You make assumptions that have no basis in known reality, essential a thought experiment with no relations to proof. It was an interesting read but really baseless assumptions with no concrete proof.
Good argument. But I just explained to you that there can be no similarities between existence and the source of existence. The source of existence itself has to be separate from existence, otherwise all I would have to ask you is, that the universe contains things that stop existing at a certain point, so in your argument, the source of existence itself contains parts that no longer existence. Or parts that need some other thing to be in place to come into existence, so the universe can not be god. As for the multiverse, there is no argument against this from the islamic perspective, we accept multiverses and aliens and everything else. We just argue that the source of existence is the one and unique Allah.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Jihadist Reiko. Al-Ihtihad Reiko. Al-Shabaab Reiko. Al-Qaeda Reiko. Isis-Reiko. You have many names:samwelcome: My favorite is Boko Haram-Reiko:samwelcome:

Because you were raised by conservative parents who grew up in Somalia. There's no way you're kids will die being Muslims if you raise them in America. I'm dead serious.
There are super religious mormons in USA,it can work for muslims too

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Jihadist Reiko. Al-Ihtihad Reiko. Al-Shabaab Reiko. Al-Qaeda Reiko. Isis-Reiko. You have many names:samwelcome: My favorite is Boko Haram-Reiko:samwelcome:
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Once a reer bicidyahaan always a snake reer bicidyahaan.

God bless the United States of America. Home of the free.

• 1. Oh say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
    What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
    Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
    O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
    And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    Gave proof thru the night that our flag was still there.
    Oh say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
  • 2. On the shore, dimly seen thru the mists of the deep,
    Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
    What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
    As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
    Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
    In full glory reflected now shines on the stream;
    'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh, long may it wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
  • 3. Oh, thus be it ever, when free men shall stand
    Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!
    Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
    Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserved us a nation!
    Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
    And this be our motto: "In God is our trust!"
    And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There are super religious mormons in USA,it can work for muslims too
They account for a small percent of the population. most westerners are agnostic, even the Jews who used to follow strict religious rules are now mostly agnostics or atheists. There's a saying nowadays which says " you can't be smart and religious at the same time "

Everyone who wants their offsprings to follow any religion should get out of the west.

They account for a small percent of the population. most westerners are agnostic, even the Jews who used to follow strict religious rules are now mostly agnostics or atheists. There's a saying nowadays which says " you can't be smart and religious at the same time "

Everyone who wants their offsprings to follow any religion should get out of the west.
Southern United States is still majority Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.