Atheist have no morals, they have no obligations to anyone.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
So believing Christians and Jews are kuffar means I'm Hitler and evil?

Strange view. Also, there is nothing wrong with being conservative.

Dont you see the problem with being modern conservative muslim. Alright, I will enlighten you. The problem with muslims today, is that they are not satisfied with being SIMPLY muslim. They want to label themselves more than they are allowed to. Being muslim should be enough for your faith. Muslims shouldnt group themselves like the emotional based non-muslims. We can have different opinions on something, but never on the fundamentals. A great example is: conservative people being anti-gay, while liberal people are pro-gay. We as muslims have our own rules and principals that are based on Allahs decree. To learn Allahs rules, we should read it in the Quran and Sunnah. By reading them, we will have different opinions in some matters. But nothing that will label us black and white. Like Liberal and Conservative. Nothing that will divide us into 2.

Muslims, if they are put in any era they will hold true to their religion. So calling muslims modern is false. Muslims in the present time and muslims in the past are the same in principal. Muslims who follow the Quran and Sunnah dont evolve through time, they stay as they are. The reason? because we follow Allahs commands and his judgement of right and wrong. Humans are flawed, but Allah is not.

Agree or Disagree. If I said anything wrong, please enlighten me.

Dont you see the problem with being modern conservative muslim. Alright, I will enlighten you. The problem with muslims today, is that they are not satisfied with being SIMPLY muslim. They want to label themselves more than they are allowed to. Being muslim should be enough for your faith. Muslims shouldnt group themselves like the emotional based non-muslims. We can have different opinions on something, but never on the fundamentals. A great example is: conservative people being anti-gay, while liberal people are pro-gay. We as muslims have our own rules and principals that are based on Allahs decree. To learn Allahs rules, we should read it in the Quran and Sunnah. By reading them, we will have different opinions in some matters. But nothing that will label us black and white. Like Liberal and Conservative. Nothing that will divide us into 2.

Muslims, if they are put in any era they will hold true to their religion. So calling muslims modern is false. Muslims in the present time and muslims in the past are the same in principal. Muslims who follow the Quran and Sunnah dont evolve through time, they stay as they are. The reason? because we follow Allahs commands and his judgement of right and wrong. Humans are flawed, but Allah is not.

Agree or Disagree. If I said anything wrong, please enlighten me.

No, there is no problem with being a conservative Muslim. You are the one who said I am conservative.

It is true I am conservative. I am against abortion, in favor of the family, against transgenderism, etc....

pretty much all the major religions are inherently conservative. That's not to say I'm a Republican but yes I have many conservative positions.

Trending

Latest posts