Atheist group after the Judge who handed bible to white convicted killer

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
77bf59c7cfdfe117abfb59fa522ca1e2

"A national atheist group has filed a formal complaint with the state of Texas after a judge in a Dallas court gave a Bible to former police officer Amber Guyger who was convicted of murdering her neighbor"

@AussieHustler & Co.... what do you think?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/atheist-group-says-texas-judge-131450082.html

77bf59c7cfdfe117abfb59fa522ca1e2

"A national atheist group has filed a formal complaint with the state of Texas after a judge in a Dallas court gave a Bible to former police officer Amber Guyger who was convicted of murdering her neighbor"

@AussieHustler & Co.... what do you think?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/atheist-group-says-texas-judge-131450082.html

@Basra

Since you have converted to Pentecostalism, I suspect that you are in favour of the judge's act, but let me clear about it and ask you, what do you think?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Since you have converted to Pentecostalism, I suspect that you are in favour of the judge's act, but let me clear about it and ask you, what do you think?

I rather the judge was a Muslim and handed her a Quran, but I am willing to settle with her giving her the bible, as some of the bible verses are ayat revealed to prophet Musa & Issa pbut

No harm done.

I rather the judge was a Muslim and handed her a Quran, but I am willing to settle with her giving her the bible, as some of the bible verses are ayat revealed to prophet Musa & Issa pbut

No harm done.

@Basra

Great, so now, you are in favour of Christian Laws to be adopted and applied in America, if that happens, the Evangelicals will lead the way and you know who their enemy number one would be. They will give time the atheists to learn the bible and convert and come to Jesus later. In-case (la-sama7allah) that happens, most Somalis in the U.S will convert since the "bible verses were ayats revealed to prophet Musa and Issa), soo ma aha? Or, would you prefer to keep your religion and let the separation of the State and Religion prevail according to the constitution of the United States of America?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Great, so now, you are in favour of Christian Laws to be adopted and applied in America, if that happens, the Evangelicals will lead the way and you know who their enemy number one would be. They will give time the atheists to learn the bible and convert and come to Jesus later. In-case (la-sama7allah) that happens, most Somalis in the U.S will convert since the "bible verses were ayats revealed to prophet Musa and Issa), soo ma aha? Or, would you prefer to keep your religion and let the separation of the State and Religion prevail according to the constitution of the United States of America?

No, I am in favor of the practice of ALL religions. But I agree there is a little inappropriateness in the judge behavior, because as a judge you are supposed to be neutral and disinterested.

SO I would say, professionalism was violated, maybe the clause of separation of church and state.

but Humanistically , I see nothing wrong in Gods Ayat, however most of it convoluted.

From this;

No harm done.

To this;

No, I am in favor of the practice of ALL religions. But I agree there is a little inappropriateness in the judge behavior, because as a judge you are supposed to be neutral and disinterested.

SO I would say, professionalism was violated, maybe the clause of separation of church and state.

but Humanistically , I see nothing wrong in Gods Ayat, however most of it convoluted.

@Basra

Good to see that we made good progress in this topic and you showed to be a mature and open-minded person. I hope it has nothing to do with the medication.

Unless this is a banter with @AussieHustler, it's very strange for a Muslim to side with Christians against secularists and atheists. It's no-brainer that you would side with secularists/atheists, particularly in this scenario. The whole historical divinity kinship between Christianity and Islam has hardly ever been fruitful for either side, and saying that you're for all religions perhaps works with Eastern beliefs and new age type ones, but it's an unrequited love against tobacco spitting Bible thumper from India who calls you a Moslem or Mohammaddan.

tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts