Finland: 25%
Netherlands: 20%
Australia: 10%
New Zealand: 10%
Kenya: 10%
Gulf states: 10%

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think Canadians are disassociated with Islam but not an overt belief in God tbh

Drop that percentage to like 15

Somali Canadians are definently the biggest kufaar in the diaspora. They might not attack Islam but they certainly dont care for it.

Apollo

VIP
Scandinavians are the least religious white people. They will probably have some influence on the Somalis there and I wouldn't be surprised if Somalis picked up their non-belief world view.

Scandinavians are the least religious white people. They will probably have some influence on the Somalis there and I wouldn't be surprised if Somalis picked up their non-belief world view.

Scandinavians are socially awkward and dont open up to anyone (my cousin was annoyed that some random guy started to have a convo with us while at the mall) so it's hard to determine their true disbeliever %. But I suspect it's higher than average Somalis in the diaspora

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somali Canadians are definently the biggest kufaar in the diaspora. They might not attack Islam but they certainly dont care for it.

Still think the majority are relatively adhering overall. But it's nothing like other Islamic ethnicities.

Like 55 percent devout and 20-30 percent are somewhat observant but non practicing. The rest are fully atheistic. No in between. Once they leave they are gooooone.

What I laugh at is niinkaan the tattoo laden gaashiin that talks about his readiness for Ramadan just days after propositioning some hoe on Jane street and selling weed to his little cousin :kodaksmiley:

Apollo

VIP
Scandinavians are socially awkward and dont open up to anyone (my cousin was annoyed that some random guy started to have a convo with us while at the mall) so it's hard to determine their true disbeliever %. But I suspect it's higher than average Somalis in the diaspora

They will have to go to school with them for many years and then work with them. Of course they interact.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Boy you wasn't fucking around with this socially awkward shit

oBSpPHH.jpg

La xawla :wow:

Apollo

VIP
Boy you wasn't fucking around with this socially awkward shit

oBSpPHH.jpg

La xawla :wow:

Ironically, these Scandinavian countries are the most humanitarian as they have the biggest foreign aid budgets to the developing world as a % of their GDP. :icon e biggrin:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So there's around 49,500 in Canada? Since the Canadian Somali population is estimated at 150,000.

:mjkkk:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Im gonna move to canada :lawd: packing my bags rn

Is that Finland? Looks like Finland z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Kkkk our atheists are trash fam

All sjw scum usually with no morals. They think a disbelief in God means they can reject everything abo and hoyo taught them.

Even the closet ones :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts