Atheism phase during higher education

I was a proud atheist during the last 3 years of University. I didn’t have a care in the world for religion and any other crap. I wasn’t like that before I headed off to Jamacada. I think it is a phase that the majority of us outgrow and some like the xsomali community on Reddit lurch onto for a little longer. Even here some are outright atheists or took on other religions. For instance we had a Buddhist guy here.

It was a phase for me but I am over it now. I made tawbah and came back to the fold of Islam. I think we all become a little conservative with age and come back to our ancestors theologies. I am still finding my footing but I am no longer atheist. It takes time but many of you will come back once you have outgrown your youthful desires.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Thank you for confirming your sex tourism thread was a trolling one. I really wasn't sure but if you are a man of the deen it surely was.

🙏

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
when we are young and very inquisitive, we believe we have the world figured out, but the older we get, the more we start to realize the wisdom behind our beautiful deen and culture. I hope all of us die as believers, so that we go to Jennah and see each other :)

I was a proud atheist during the last 3 years of University. I didn’t have a care in the world for religion and any other crap. I wasn’t like that before I headed off to Jamacada. I think it is a phase that the majority of us outgrow and some like the xsomali community on Reddit lurch onto for a little longer. Even here some are outright atheists or took on other religions. For instance we had a Buddhist guy here.

It was a phase for me but I am over it now. I made tawbah and came back to the fold of Islam. I think we all become a little conservative with age and come back to our ancestors theologies. I am still finding my footing but I am no longer atheist. It takes time but many of you will come back once you have outgrown your youthful desires.

Maashallah you have come back to the Deen. It's quite the achievement and it speaks of your character and intelligence.
For all Muslims these days the challenge presented by secularism is huge.
You are faced with seeing the scientific and intellectual achievements of the west on one side and the failures of your own culture.
All this with the massive propaganda always in the background, your media and education is anti religion.
It gets worse in universities.

Muslims these days do not have the preparation needed to face this challenge because most of the religious scholars you meet do not measure up intellectually to an atheist .

Your maxamad never prepared you.

So mabrook brother

Trending