Ataturk fanboy in Turkey kicked out from a mosque

@Omar del Sur I believe all humans have the right to be a disbeliever, gay, drink alcohol, do zina, eat pork,

"I believe"... I don't care what you make up. if God isn't real, we all get to make up our own moral code and mine would be about selling cocaine from a yacht and eliminating all enemies of the revolution. not this fruity gay rights stuff.

how can u interfere in a grown man decisions?

Through something called force and not caring about white people liberal philosophy.

that's human rights buddy

your interpretation of "human rights" is an imaginary concept in your mind lacking any solid basis buddy.

Why do u have the need to impose your way of life onto society, I don't see the logic behind it, I prefer diversity then uniformity, co-existence trumps social compliance. Besides how can allah test ppl if u go around banning shit? ur ideas dont even sit well with ur own religious belief, that every1 is being tested, how can u be tested if everything that is haram is banned?

you persist in this absurd spectacle of being an atheist and talking about human rights and morals.

Nietzsche was at least more honest than you liberal atheists who want to claim God doesn't exist but also want to lecture about morals and human rights.

All this human rights and morals lecturing of liberals is just a secularized version of things white people inherited from Christianity.

In reality, if the white people at the helm of liberalism were really consistent... then in rejecting Christianity and religion.... then as Nietzsche pointed out, if they are to be consistent then also they should just throw out all this talk of morals and human rights as well.

If there is no God there is no morals and human rights. The real logical conclusion would be to reject those things as well. This would be an honest approach to atheism rather than the atheism with Christian residue promoted by white liberals. So in reality, logic is in no way on your side or theirs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Omar del Sur I think the more we argue the more muslims will leave Islam due to your ignorance. If u need to use human force to implement shariah on all, then it's clear, it's man made and allah doesnt exist and has no power, since ur doing all the work 4 him. Plus where is this 'test' if u force n ban everything, their no test. Waryaa if i want to go to hell, u cant force me to come to heaven

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Omar del Sur no offence the way the muslim world looks now, I wud prefer any alternative as long as it's the opposite of where they go so if ur destination is heaven which i know 'is true hell' then I prefer ur definition of hell and what u consider bad(which in reality is good), i dont want to be an inch around them based on my observation of their performance in this life. I have a right to choose that.

I mean you look at the European Union... they promote Godless atheism but they also promote this idea that they should take in all these refugees.... ok well where does this idea come from??? this mindset comes from the New Testament of the Bible, the book of Christianity... and all this concern with oppression olympics, sjwism, with gays who are allegedly oppressed or whatever... it all is rooted in Christianity....

even if I were an atheist, there is no logical reason that I should opt for this psuedoChristian atheism of the European Union, Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel, etc.... if I were atheist, I'd rather go for the atheism of Joseph Stalin and Fidel Castro... not the faggy EU atheism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I mean you look at the European Union... they promote Godless atheism but they also promote this idea that they should take in all these refugees.... ok well where does this idea come from??? this mindset comes from the New Testament of the Bible, the book of Christianity... and all this concern with oppression olympics, sjwism, with gays who are allegedly oppressed or whatever... it all is rooted in Christianity....

even if I were an atheist, there is no logical reason that I should opt for this psuedoChristian atheism of the European Union, Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel, etc.... if I were atheist, I'd rather go for the atheism of Joseph Stalin and Fidel Castro... not the faggy EU atheism

Joseph stalin, fidel castro and hard militant atheism is only going to lead to conflict which is what everyone is trying to avoid 'except' u of course. Co-existence leads to peace, that's why those dictators n their countries r shit holes.

@Omar del Sur I think the more we argue the more muslims will leave Islam due to your ignorance. If u need to use human force

right- and the godless kaffirs who are allegedly morally superior.... they will bomb and invade you if you don't agree with their absurd liberal philosophy...... the history of liberalism is no less violent than the history of Islam and Christianity in the Middle Ages..... in reality, it's liberals who are constantly invading people and trying to force their view on populations that don't want it....

now personally I think societies that don't believe in liberal Western ideology should be ready for conflict- but I think they should be ready to defend themselves against being invaded by Western liberal kaffirs- they're the ones constantly going around invading people....

liberalism would basically be a fringe ideology in the grand scheme of things were it not for Western militaries threatening countries that won't adopt it.

Joseph stalin, fidel castro and hard militant atheism is only going to lead to conflict which is what everyone is trying to avoid 'except' u of course. Co-existence leads to peace, that's why those dictators n their countries r shit holes.

I wasn't looking at Stalin or Castro the way you're looking at them. Stalin defended the USSR against external aggression and internal subversion (I'm not referring to the religious people who were unjustly persecuted, I'm referring to the Trotskyites). don't get me wrong, I hate Stalin but I do think he did some good measures for the USSR. and as for Fidel Castro, he was a guy who stood up against foreign imperialism. so my interpretation of them is not at all what you are describing.

EDIT: well to be accurate... Stalin, did do a militant atheist thing.... Fidel Castro I don't think it's accurate to say he was a militant atheist.... I think he was a hardline anti-imperialist, I don't think he really tried to force atheism.... I like some of the measures Stalin did but no way do I like any of the anti-religion measures, I like that he did things like outlaw abortion

Last edited:
Co-existence leads to peace, that's why those dictators n their countries r shit holes.

also this idea that non-democratic countries are as you described them.... that is inaccurate. look at China. China is not like that at all. I'm against the system in China but I'm against it for religious reasons.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
also this idea that non-democratic countries are as you described them.... that is inaccurate. look at China. China is not like that at all. I'm against the system in China but I'm against it for religious reasons.

Listen live by the gun, die by the gun is the outcome. If u came to power thru force, someone else is going to remove u from power thru force. The system u create will reflect your own downfall. Force sounds good to short term thinkers but u will be lookin over ur back internally/externally when ppl use the same measure on yourself.

Listen live by the gun, die by the gun is the outcome. If u came to power thru force, someone else is going to remove u from power thru force. The system u create will reflect your own downfall. Force sounds good to short term thinkers but u will be lookin over ur back internally/externally when ppl use the same measure on yourself.

Fidel Castro died of old age. Stalin I believe lived to an old age. Mao lived to an old age.

Anyways, if you have some sort of revolutionary cause, you don't necessarily care if you die. Your death is sort of inconsequential, what matters would be the eventual victory of the cause, so I don't think the mindset of is necessarily one of a "short term thinker".

But anyways, all of this is drifting far from what is my actual point.

As I see it, what you are expressing basically is

A- God does not exist

B- Therefore Western liberal ideology

now what I am disputing here is that A leads to B. A does not necessarily lead to B. There is no reason that Conclusion A necessarily leads to Conclusion B.

If you accept A as being true (which it's not but I'm just being hypothetical here).... you could take the route of B... or you could choose from an infinite set of other routes.

you could go the route of Pol Pot. the route of El Chapo. you could go the route of Stalin. you go many, many other routes.

even if I woke up tomorrow and I was an atheist, I still wouldn't care anything about "gay rights" or Western liberal ideology. now myself, due to whatever reasons... personally if I woke up as an atheist, I think I'd be more interested in Fidel Castro and Soviet ideology rather than Western liberal ideology.... but that's just using myself as an example... in reality, people could go in all sorts of different routes... it wouldn't necessarily lead to Western liberal ideology.

in reality, it's completely arbitrary to claim A needs to lead to B. you keep positing these things as being these sort of primary, inherent values.... things like peace, for example. ok but from an atheist point of view, what proof is there that peace is a primary value?

in reality, I think you're not being logically consistent and going all the way. you want to reject religion but then hold on to this psuedo-religious worldview of Western liberalism. if we reject God, the logically consistent thing would be to reject objective, ultimate values as well. so with the gay person, if we were consistent atheists, then it would be the same whether you protect them or you send them to the gulag. personally I'd send them to the gulag.

my point being- "A therefore B" is an utter non sequitur. If A, then anything goes and there is no higher law, neither derived from religion nor from reason- it would be truly anything goes. without God, morality and human rights would just be a fairy tale in the minds of those who believe in such thing. the really consistent approach to atheism would be to reject morality and human rights as well. so it is an absurdity for atheists to preach morality and human rights, if they were to be consistent, they should be honest about where atheism logically leads and openly oppose the concepts of morality and human rights as well. all this talk on the part of atheists about morality and human rights, it is like their version of Shia taqiyyah. openly or secretly, all you atheists know that atheism would entail morality and human rights being figments of human imagination. but admitting this would be bad for your image as atheists and so you atheists refuse to openly admit this.

it isn't just Osman. I hear atheists trying to preach "morals" and "values" to me whenever I have the displeasure of interacting with these heathens. they don't like what I believe and they cry about how it goes against their fake version of morality.

and I'm sick of it, it's a joke. if God isn't real, then there is no inherent moral difference between feeding a poor person and being an armed robber. any perception that one is good and one is evil would be only an illusion of the mind.

to pretend that an atheist conception of morality, where for example some liberal person claims to be appalled at cutting the hand of a thief because it goes against her whims and her feelings... and allegedly the entire social order should be based on her unimportant whims and feelings..... to pretend that this is equal to an actual solid moral conception based on true religion and based on divine revelation and based on teachings that have been preserved in an unbroken chain since ancient times... to pretend that these two conceptions of morality is equal is an insult. it is like pretending a doctor and some random person wearing a doctor outfit are the same. they are not the same and they are not equal and it is an insult for the atheists to pretend that their inferior conception is equal and the same.

@DR OSMAN

Proof of God:

Logically there must be a single uncreated Necessary Being Causer (NBC) in order for the universe to logically exist from a starting point of origin. Without a single starting pointwouldn't be possible for us to logically exist right now. A singular God fits the description of this NBC.
1606869984595.png

1606870539895.png

Proof of Existence of Miracles:

All material objects we observe have no inherent properties. What we call "scientific laws" are just God's normal conduct, he however does not always have to follow this conduct or is limited by it and this is what can be known as miracles.
1606871273406.jpeg

1606871298358.jpeg

Proof of Prophethood of Rasul Allah (صَلَّىٰ ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ)

If a man claiming to be a prophet of a singular God performs a miracle With many witnesses and is recorded through numerous historical sources
It logically indicates it was done through the will of God.

1606871702262.jpeg

1606871724167.jpeg

https://www.somalispot.com/posts/2635695/react?reaction_id=1

mrlog

VIP
Why u guys fear secularism, u can keep ur religion to yourself in ur private home, u won't tax people and use 'faith' to guide government decision, do u use faith when making investment, why should govt use faith when making govt decision. Secularism means only brains n intelligence will be used to guide govt.
@Abdalla come get your ina’adeer