At what age would you like to have children?

what happens afterwards ain’t it either
So much gained weight extra skin stretch marks possible really bad depression and anxiety...no :whoa:
If I really gotta I’m tryna be practically out of it fr fr
ughh stretch marks and extra skin (pretty sure my self esteem would get a hit)
some men are like "after pregnancy, my wifey no segsi no more" SHUT UP YOU HAVE A PART IN THIS :ohlord:
it takes two to tango mister

Gedogyal

good cop
Nobody does but alot of you xalimos wanna do it alone when you cant :kanyeshrug:
Be honest tho... a lot of these fathers don’t help out at all. Imagine having 5+ children, cooking and cleaning. These men don’t want children bc they love them. They want them to pass down their genes :ufdup: You know I’m right

Gambar

VIP
Why do people die then :damedamn:
noting that you could suffer from post partum depression and having a mad difficult pregnancy adoption still sounds better:whoa:
Mad respect to mothers as usual tho
Childbirth was bad for me, but I’d do it again in a heart beat. You forget once you hold your baby.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
ughh stretch marks and extra skin (pretty sure my self esteem would get a hit)
some men are like "after pregnancy, my wifey no segsi no more" SHUT UP YOU HAVE A PART IN THIS :ohlord:
it takes two to tango mister
knowing that and the fact that my self esteem isn’t really one of my priorities and that it’s on the brinks of existence yeah nvm :jaynerd:

Jungle

VIP
Be honest tho... a lot of these fathers don’t help out at all. Imagine having 5+ children, cooking and cleaning. These men don’t want children bc they love them. They want them to pass down their genes :ufdup: You know I’m right
From what ive seen if they're present they help out as much they can and if he aint working he damn near does it all so idk what you're getting at :ummhmm:

Gedogyal

good cop
From what ive seen if they're present they help out as much they can and if he aint working he damn near does it all so idk what you're getting at :ummhmm:
Maybe it’s different where you live :childplease: I won’t deny what you’re saying but where I live... well let’s say there are a lot of deadbeats around here