At what age would you like to have children?

Your dad left you. That's why you always bring him up.
Nigga what? I dont even talk my father this is about my maternal grandfather. you dont have culture you think somalinimo is posting somali dank memes repeatedly on instagram. Dont let me see you in las anod. My dagger is ready may i live enough to piss on your grave as well

You’re pretty chill ngl, u better not become one of those FKD faraaxs in the future... haaye? :birdman:
tenor.gif

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I'll have children when I have a legacy to pass on to them and by that point it's just training them to further that vision. There's kids in need of adopting if you want kids. And if you say some bs about wanting ones of your own, you're basically saying that you're just a vessel for your genes to transport through time. It ain't you talking, but your master.

I am personally motivated to have 100 offspring and you might be thinking, this must be a impossible task and unfortunately it is.

Why?
Because having 100 mini-me is a really cool thing, it's like how you spawn minions to destroy a object or a target.
david-and-goliath.gif

But that is just a fantasy.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
you're right :cosbyhmm:
well they better get me hella doped up, epidural and allat :mjlol:
what happens afterwards ain’t it either
So much gained weight extra skin stretch marks possible really bad depression and anxiety...no :whoa:
If I really gotta I’m tryna be practically out of it fr fr

Trending

Latest posts