Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Hooyo: 32
Aabo: 35

Am their one and only child.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Quite nice not having to plot the deaths of my brothers in order to ensure I am the sole inheritor of my father's fortune.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was really nice of your mum to make that effort for you to have cousins/extended family around. May Allah increase her in reward for her sabr with those difficult experiences.

I had lots of siblings but I had a only child experience because my sister is the oldest, then thereโ€™s 6 boys! The one nearest my age is 5 years older than me. So he never wanted to hang out and because heโ€™s a boy he never cramped my style with playing with my things etc. He did however frequently steal my food.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
18 and your on somalispot arguing about feminists shouldnโ€™t you be building a tree house or something
My life is basically set up, I did a program in high school that allows you to do 2 years of university at schools nearby. I have one more year after this one and Iโ€™ll be a software engineer. I plan on marrying my second cousin as well but thatโ€™s a story for another time. Inshallah

Trending