At what age did you guys move out from your parents home (excluding students)

I grew up back home and grew up with different relatives and different towns and countries. But I lived on my own since I was 19 and finished high school.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
15 technically but it was a calculated move. I got 'kicked' out lol. They used to give me rooms in different youth hostels i barely stayed at then when I reached 19 they gave me a council flat. Good thing about this is the likely hood of you getting kicked is 0 from a council houseunless you do something nuts. Times i havent paid rent for 8 months :mjlol: Rents cheap and its not in a estate so im good.

Nobody young and mali is renting privately in inner city london cmon.
Elaborate? :damedamn:Nigga moved out at my age.

19. Was tired of sneaking pussy in hoyo's house and having to burn my geetho outside. :birdman:

Stopped having roommates at 25. Ain't nothing like lounging on your couch butt naked burning a fatty :ahh:

15 technically but it was a calculated move. I got 'kicked' out lol. They used to give me rooms in different youth hostels i barely stayed at then when I reached 19 they gave me a council flat. Good thing about this is the likely hood of you getting kicked is 0 from a council houseunless you do something nuts. Times i havent paid rent for 8 months :mjlol: Rents cheap and its not in a estate so im good.

Nobody young and mali is renting privately in inner city london cmon.
Wawareey! You didn’t pay rent for 8 months and didn’t get evicted? Nigga u livin for free!
19. Was tired of sneaking pussy in hoyo's house and having to burn my geetho outside. :birdman:

Stopped having roommates at 25. Ain't nothing like lounging on your couch butt naked burning a fatty :ahh:
Factssss I use to hate taking bytches to the basement, you can’t even wild out and pull out all the moves cuz hooyo upstairs cooking smh. One time my lil bro even walked in on me...tuff times wlh.

My mom knew I was a saqajaan so she would smell check me for geetho every time I came home late loool

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
16. Life came at me fast :francis::mjlol:

I can laugh about it now but it was tough I can’t lie but I’m a tough cookie :salute: