At what age did you guys move out from your parents home (excluding students)

Would love to know. I still live with my mum and would love to move out one day. No offense. I feel like i'm treated like a child.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I moved out at 19 but I live in the US so it's a lot easier to live by yourself here. In the UK it's impossible until you reach your mid 20s.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
For us girls it’s best that we move after marriage until then I’ve contributed to my family household a lot I pay for almost everything

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I moved out when I was 20. I was young and immature. Things didn't work out and i was back home after a year of living on my own. Eventually i got my shit together and i moved out for good around 22.

Jungle

VIP
15 technically but it was a calculated move. I got 'kicked' out lol. They used to give me rooms in different youth hostels i barely stayed at then when I reached 19 they gave me a council flat. Good thing about this is the likely hood of you getting kicked is 0 from a council houseunless you do something nuts. Times i havent paid rent for 8 months :mjlol: Rents cheap and its not in a estate so im good.

Nobody young and mali is renting privately in inner city london cmon.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
15 technically but it was a calculated move. I got 'kicked' out lol. They used to give me rooms in different youth hostels i barely stayed at then when I reached 19 they gave me a council flat. Good thing about this is the likely hood of you getting kicked is 0 from a council houseunless you do something nuts. Times i havent paid rent for 8 months :mjlol: Rents cheap and its not in a estate so im good.

Nobody young and mali is renting privately in inner city london cmon.
Why were you kicked out?

Never knew my parents, lived with 4 different families ( qaraabo / reletives)
so, I was kinda semi independent from the get-go , a semi Dibjir if you shall.
and I was by my own by the time I reached 17

tenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Edit; moved out at 20 then came back and then moved out at 22 after college graduation and had enough money in the bank.

Alluring

Sayonara
I wanted to move out this summer but my dad disagreed so I’m working on convincing him to let me move next summer.

Gambar

VIP
I moved out when I was 18 for uni, but I officially moved when I was 22 but I lived in somaliland for a bit. I think a year.

Trending

Latest posts